nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. dakanao
    +1. Agreed with everything. These really are incredible headphones that deserve more recognition. These are basically perfect for me soundwise, it's just a shame that I couldn't get a proper fit with them so I had to let them go. I've ordered the HE400i though, so Im hoping it will have a similar sound the the L2 with a better fit.
    dakanao, Mar 28, 2016
  2. Lucas Meyer
    Hey man, thanks for review! what can you say on them while on the trance vocal, edm and drum and bass scene? i've always wondered about them wheter should i go for x2 or l2's for my tastes since i listen more to the above genres than i would like to admit :)
    Lucas Meyer, Mar 28, 2016
  3. dakanao
    @Lucas: They're excellent for those genre. The balanced crystal clear, yet smooth sound coupled with the tight fast bass and rumble on the subbass makes for a very clean and engaging expierence.
    dakanao, Mar 28, 2016
  4. Lucas Meyer
    [user=332539]@dakanao[/user] Thanks for answering! i might just order one as well!
    Lucas Meyer, Mar 30, 2016
  5. Jackpot77
    @Lucas - sorry for not replying, haven't really run much EDM through them as I'm more of a rock guy! @dakanao is actually tbe head-fi'er I traded them with in the first place, so was definitely a better choice to give you an answer anyway!
    Jackpot77, Mar 30, 2016
  6. JohnathanFHY
    [user=332539]@dakanao[/user] [user=436290]@Jackpot77[/user] the ones you have does the headphone kept in an inner box that slides out. I recently got my hands on what i believe is a different version. made a post on the L2 thread [url=http://www.head-fi.org/t/681147/philips-fidelio-l2/825#post_12508703]post #833[/url] .
    JohnathanFHY, Apr 15, 2016