nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Deezel177
    A concise, detailed, and helpful review. I agree with pretty much everything stated as an Aether owner myself. I'm now starting to think I should've given the H8P more time than I did =). Well done, MrButchi!
    Deezel177, Mar 25, 2016
  2. MrButchi
    Thank you [user=418353]@Deezel177[/user]
    MrButchi, Mar 25, 2016
  3. h1f1add1cted
    Nice write up, I love these faceplates <3
    h1f1add1cted, Mar 25, 2016
  4. MrButchi
    They are gorgeous, aren't they? (thank you for your comment :))
    MrButchi, Mar 25, 2016
  5. h1f1add1cted
    Oh yes, but this can be hard because you want to watch them all the time haha, you need a mirror when you listening with them I guess. :-D
    h1f1add1cted, Mar 25, 2016
  6. Kerouac
    What a great review (nice pics as well) and pleasure to read MrButchi. Because of your sq & signature description they're also on my wish list from now on. It also helps that Lime Ears is located in EU => saves some taxes on the way ;)
    Kerouac, Mar 25, 2016
  7. WhatToChoose
    Damn, I am digging that steampunk design
    WhatToChoose, Mar 25, 2016
  8. ezekiel77
    Awestruck. What a review! What an IEM!
    ezekiel77, Mar 25, 2016
  9. proedros
    great review , really interested in hearing them
    proedros, Jul 9, 2016
  10. MrButchi
    Thanks again for the kind comments !
    MrButchi, Jul 16, 2016
  11. DWbirdseye
    I'm in the market for a new CIEM and have been doing quite a bit of research these last few weeks. The Aether is high on my radar. How do you feel about them now that you've had them for a bit longer? I intend to use them for portable use, but noticed that you too own some schiit gear. Do the Aether's hiss. Ah the French metro, I remember when they had the old cars. No amount of volume could block out that noise. By the way, great review!! Thanks.
    DWbirdseye, Oct 28, 2016
  12. Deezel177
    [user=281588]@DWbirdseye[/user] As a fellow Aether owner, I can't speak for MrButchi, but I've found that even after trying out IEMs with greater technical performance, like the Jomo Audio Samba or the Empire Ears Zeus-R, and IEMs with greater musicality, like the CustomArt Harmony 8.2, the Aether has a mix of the two and a certain quality to the air that makes it special and unique; it's much less fatiguing than the technically-proficient IEMs, and it's more immediately impressive than musicality-focused ones. A healthy balance, and a special flavour that deserves a good hard look from anyone considering a top-shelf CIEM. :)
    Deezel177, Oct 28, 2016