nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Hi-Fi'er
    Their portable Class A amp is really nice too!
    Hi-Fi'er, Mar 11, 2016
  2. ExpiredLabel
    Very nice write up Skyfall! I'll be following up as well with impressions against the old Sony PCM-D100 I used to own. We owners gotta get the word out on this very capable, and if I might be so bold, beautiful DAP, Aune has given us.
    ExpiredLabel, Mar 11, 2016
  3. drbluenewmexico
    Nice review Skyfall! new info and new comparisons were worthy of sharing and elaborating on, thank you!!! i wonder when Aune will get around to activating that miniHDMI port that just is sitting there looking hungry......could be the master stroke!!
    drbluenewmexico, Mar 11, 2016
  4. smial1966
    Skyfall, at the time of review did your M2 have the latest firmware (auneM2_1.22) installed? As this may address a few of the U.I. glitches. Thanks.
    smial1966, Mar 12, 2016
  5. ExpiredLabel
    He specifies it is. I believe what you are referring to may be the abc order of files displayed. This is true that the first INITIAL load will be in ABC order, however, after the initial load installed if you were to say do another 10 files of artists to the directory. Those files are actually going to appear on the bottom in abc order. Things can began to get really annoying as I experienced, trying to fix this playing with the display options in the folder. I thought trying to "trick" the computer might work, by changing the order from ascending to descending. Doing this actually worked and got all my files in order, however it also had the effect og changing the song order. Which again became annoying as now whole albums were playing backwards. Thinking all I had to do was change the order from descending to ascending I went back to the display settings and changed them back expecting to be done. What happened was they did go back. However, now all the files contained within each artist folder was still in descending mode.  It wasn't until I removed and reformatted the card and reloaded everything again in one go that things went back to ABC and in proper playing order. Fixing this in the OS and perhaps being able to give the user control over how they view their folders could very much help even though I prefer folder view.  My two cents. Hope it helped.
    ExpiredLabel, Mar 12, 2016
  6. Skyfall
    Thank you for the kind words.    One more I must add that this player is a solid working DAP not buggy, not laggy nor there's any freeze and other annoying problems other than incompetent file display. On the plus side, Aune M2 series has the output impedance of 1 Ohm, perfect for sensitive IEM user.   I find this player to be phenomenal way above it's asking price. A true Audiophile quality in your pocket.  I
    Skyfall, Apr 22, 2016
  7. SEABREEZE
    Nice review. How about pairing M2S with RSA Intruder which you had. Would you still prefer the MK38+ over the Intruder  with this MS2... To me it sounds like the MK2 being a little on the lean side as you said best be suited to warmer amps.
    SEABREEZE, Feb 15, 2017