nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Hawaiibadboy
    Love this piece of kit! Absolute monster. Great review.
    Hawaiibadboy, Mar 10, 2016
  2. MattTCG
    idsd is very underrated IMHO. Stellar DAC section.
    MattTCG, Mar 11, 2016
  3. connieflyer
    The picture that is on the first page makes it look like an automotive muffler!
    connieflyer, Mar 11, 2016
  4. LajostheHun
    My Ican is my daily desktop amp, despite I have a Cavalli Audio LC as well. Love the sound but I can't imagine to take it [it has the same look and dimensions as the unit in review here.] with me as a portable Dac/amp because of it's size. Ifi really should design it's portable units markedly different that their desktop units. I know their "Nano" series is smaller but it has the same bulky look, albeit shorter. Both the 3D and Xbass are fantastic and one of the reasons why I love their amps.
    LajostheHun, Mar 12, 2016
  5. Bansaku
    Nice review. Makes me want one even more! My iCAN micro SE is lonely...
    Bansaku, Mar 12, 2016
  6. JUGA
    did the X-Bass function works?  if yes - can you here difference? we have 4 unit and in all 4 devices X-Bass das not works. There is no difference between switch off and switch on.
    JUGA, Mar 12, 2016
  7. balcy24
    The X-Bass on my iDSD Micro is very subtle but is there. Now the 3D effect is really noticeable. I discovered it on a track with a high hat on the lower right around 4 o'clock When the 3D was on it expanded to between 2 and 4 o'clock. I switched it on and off several times as it was so amazing.
    balcy24, Mar 12, 2016
  8. ieffsmale
    JUGA, The X-Bass also works very well on my iDSD Micro.  In my experience, the effect seems to be greater when running to an amp and speakers than with headphones.  (Same with the 3D switch.) This thing is amazing. I run my HD-650's in "Eco" and "Normal" power mode 90% of the time, and it powers them just fine. Rarely have I needed to go all the way up to "Turbo" mode to keep the volume between 1:00 and 3:00 where I like it. The versatility, value and (especially) the sound of the iDSD Micro are off the charts good.
    ieffsmale, Mar 19, 2016