nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Sonic Guild
    Hello, which wood did u listen to?
    Sonic Guild, Feb 26, 2016
  2. Hansotek
    Fine work, sir. Definitely agree these things sing with big power. They absolutely rocked with the Liquid Gold and the Headtrip at our last Chicago meet!
    Hansotek, Feb 26, 2016
  3. zachawry
    As the owner of an Alpha Prime, I'd love to try these!   The AP also sound decent with lower-powered amps, but really blossom with more juice.
    zachawry, Feb 26, 2016
  4. BunnyNamedCraig
    Nice review Stillhart. These things are gorgeous...
    BunnyNamedCraig, Feb 27, 2016
  5. mikemercer
    Great job brother! I was impressed with those things the moment I heard em - and I think you did a spectacular job covering all the bases here. PUMPED to see your continued excitement over ZMF! I was PSYCHED to be the first headphone show in the US to have ZMF there (T.H.E Headphonium at T.H.E Show Newport - man did they blow it with us last year, anyway...) but I wondered what the response would be. Well, I don't need to tell you - so its VERY COOL to see them growing and reaching more Head-Fiers. Thumbs Up Go-cart KING.
    mikemercer, Feb 29, 2016
  6. Girlfrombrasil
    Great review!I love my Omni Bocote headphones.They particularly shine with Jazz music and vocals!ps-l the Black Limba wood is gorgeous!
    Girlfrombrasil, Mar 22, 2016