nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Articnoise
    Thanks for your review it sounds like the 007 mk2 would suit me perfect!   Do you prefer the SQ of the 007Mk2 to the HE6?
    Articnoise, Feb 24, 2016
  2. Kiats
    For sheer effortlessness of music presentation, I would go for the 007. Whilst the HE-6 is wonderful, I suspect there would be fatigue factor if you use it for everyday listening. Don't get me wrong: I love the HE-6. I have 2 pairs. The second pair I picked up after hearing that it has been discontinued by Hifiman.
    Kiats, Feb 24, 2016
  3. audiobean
    Great reading! This helps on so many levels. I was thinking going "the omega route after the lambda" is a solid jump. But the L700 must be a worthy contender. I do like head space and detail. I wonder if the srm 600 LTD will be a solid match with the 007s. I want them to be.
    audiobean, Mar 17, 2017
  4. rockyraccon
    audiobean, you need a lot of power to get these sounding the way they should. I have no doubt they will sound good, but when I bought mine I had a srm-323s and it didn't even scratch the surface. I ended up buying a kgsshv and could not be happier.
    rockyraccon, Apr 18, 2017