nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Brooko
    Fantastic review Vince - and very enjoyable read too. Loved the intro.
    Brooko, Feb 20, 2016
  2. Mython
    That's a rather nice introductory price... ($599)
    Mython, Feb 20, 2016
  3. Feilong4
    Awesome! I was hoping for reviews on the Universal Aria's!
    Feilong4, Feb 20, 2016
  4. HiFiChris
    Really nice review, Vince (though I would have liked to read some comparisons to other purely BA-based multi-drivers).
    HiFiChris, Feb 20, 2016
  5. Hansotek
    Interesting! Between the two, how should you compare the bass quantity and quality to the Noble K10? I really love the speed and punch there. Any ballpark idea of how these compare on that front?
    Hansotek, Feb 20, 2016
  6. x RELIC x
    I also greatly enjoyed the intro! Great review Vince!
    x RELIC x, Feb 20, 2016
  7. twister6
    Epic Intro, Vince!!!
    twister6, Feb 20, 2016
  8. Carlsan
    No price yet on the Universal, right?
    Carlsan, Feb 20, 2016
  9. Hisoundfi
    Thanks for your kind words fellas.    [user=403165]@Hansotek[/user] If I were to do a comparison to the K10 it would be based on memory, and it wouldn't be accurate. I'm going to be at the Chifi Axpona gathering and hoping you will be there as well? If so we should carpool and venture this question then. I know Noble is going to have a booth there.    [user=118700]@Carlsan[/user] I think Luke mentioned charging the same price on the universal because it is basically the same exact design and materials, but the universal is a 3D printed housing form a CAD design rather than a scanned print of customer impressions.
    Hisoundfi, Feb 21, 2016
  10. RebeccaSugar
    Tasty Review. Now I have knowledge of this gorgeous IEM, it burns knowing that I can't have them all.     I'll be sure to put this in my bucket list.
    RebeccaSugar, Feb 23, 2016
  11. Furiousipaduser
    thanks for the great review, pre ordered the universal!
    Furiousipaduser, Mar 1, 2016
  12. dan2112
    Was thinking about ordering a pair for my wife.  The universal pictured above look a little large.  Do you think they would fit a 5' asian females ears? :-)
    dan2112, Mar 6, 2016
  13. RebeccaSugar
    Effeminate guy of the same height here, wondering the same thing.
    RebeccaSugar, Mar 6, 2016
  14. dan2112
    [user=391779]@Hisoundfi[/user] Compared to the N6 are these still your favorites?
    dan2112, Mar 10, 2016
  15. Hisoundfi
    For my preference, I like the Aria sound a little more, but I can see how some people would prefer the N6 over the Aria. Your question comes down to a matter of preference. My preference leans towards the leaner sound of the Aria. Your mileage may vary however. They are both excellent in their own way though. Hope this helps.
    Hisoundfi, Mar 10, 2016
  16. Hisoundfi
    [user=434203]@RebeccaSugar[/user] and [user=93927]@dan2112[/user] I guess it depends on how big the 5' Asian female's ears are. I think the housing is a bit on the larger side of average, but not to the point that it will hinder a vast majority of people from getting a comfortable fit. My ears are on the small side and I had no problem getting a secure and comfortable fit with them.
    Hisoundfi, Mar 10, 2016
  17. brams
    Interesting experience with the universal version of these iems which I just received two days ago. Flat, overly sibilant, bright and uninvolving unless you use tips that that create not just a good seal, but also allow the proper insertion depth. The supplied foam ear tips did not work for me. Instead, the Comply foamies with the tapered, cylindrical profile were essential to enable the sound tuning described by Vibro Labs. Comparing both, my assumption is that the ones I used simply allowed a deeper insertion due to the tapered profile. Had I not found those lying around these iems would have been returned. Given the reference level sound I am now hearing that would have been a shame. I suggest that Vibro Labs add this style of foamies to the standard packaging. Since my impressions with a proper fit are essentially identical to @Hisoundfi (including his comment relative to the k10) I won't bother to repeat them. Excellent sounding unit with caveats noted.
    brams, Jul 17, 2016
  18. linux4ever
    @brams, can you please post the model# of the tapered comply foam ear tips? or the link where one can buy them?
    linux4ever, Aug 10, 2016
  19. brams
    They are the Comply isolation tips.  From the Comply website the ones designed to fit the Aria are the T-600.  They are designed for maximum isolation and expand with heat to seal the ear canal.  I was also able to insert them more deeply.   The foam tips original supplied with the Aria appear to be the TS-600 or similar.  They are designed for comfort.  Since they provide low ear canal contact they simply do not seal as well.   In my opinion Vibro Labs should supply both versions so the user can assess the difference in performance between the two or only the T-600 if they can only supply one style.  Since a good seal is important for any earphone going for a close to neutral signature Vibro Labs may be doing themselves a disservice by not including foamies that maximize sealing and allow the true potential of these iems to be realized.
    brams, Aug 10, 2016