nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. x RELIC x
    Hahaha, open the box already!
    x RELIC x, Feb 21, 2016
  2. Currawong
    Ha, yeah, I thought it slid out, but at least it gave me time to cover the background behind the headphones.
    Currawong, Feb 21, 2016
  3. Saoshyant
    Thank you for the review, was a great read.  While I certainly don't have a need for it, I've been debating getting a new pair of closed headphones, and these are something I'm keeping in mind.
    Saoshyant, Feb 23, 2016
  4. Dadracer
    Excellent review and I loved the video. Nice to see it wasn't just me who couldn't open the box as I did almost exactly the same as you thinking it was a sleeve kind of box!!! They are great headphones for the money and my findings were largely the same as your own and it is a massive shame that they they don't fold up as they could be the perfect audiophile travel headphone. maybe we can feedback to them and they could make a travel version, but I guess it would also need to lose that iconic metal halo around the headband.
    Dadracer, Feb 24, 2016
  5. MezeTeam
    [user=352033]@Dadracer[/user] feedback received ;)
    MezeTeam, Feb 24, 2016
  6. supabayes
    Nice review. I agree with the impressions. The 99 are great for portables without spending too much money.
    supabayes, Feb 24, 2016
  7. cakebreaker
    Somehow I read lots of skepticism towards these very nice looking cans. No offence though, this is just the way I feel about this article. I heard there should be a revised version out soon with larger earpads. I will wait for it before making my decision to go for it or not.
    cakebreaker, Feb 24, 2016
  8. dcfac73
    The white ones look kickass
    dcfac73, Feb 28, 2016
  9. reddog
    A great review sir, I find your observations extremely interesting.
    reddog, Feb 29, 2016
  10. Currawong
    Updated with pictures of the new pads.
    Currawong, Jan 15, 2017
  11. Condocondor
    Where did you get the pads?  What is the model number?
    Condocondor, Jan 25, 2017
  12. Currawong
    They sent me the pads, as they are now, as far as I know, the default option. Meze have a contact on Head-Fi that you can ask.
    Currawong, Jan 25, 2017