nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. drbluenewmexico
    SOUNDS like you really really liked it!!!  thanks for the technical info on the gate arrays. i have a Mojo on review tour from Todd Green at TTVJ and it does sound spectacular out of my laptop, less so from smartphone.  but rivals days costing 3K with massive power supplies.  its sneaky musical, has an addictive sound that relaxes you and is almost analogue in presentation.  definitely got my my MOJO rising...
    drbluenewmexico, Feb 16, 2016
  2. originalsnuffy
    Quite the helpful review. I also like the Mojo.   Currently testing the Shanling M2.  Surprisingly good integrated device   I wish I had the Mojo on hand because I think it has some of the liquid audio qualities of the Mojo.  Would love to directly compare the two.
    originalsnuffy, Feb 16, 2016
  3. Trogdor
    I have a 901 (which I'm actually selling right now). The Mojo sounds significantly better than the 901 as another data point.
    Trogdor, Feb 16, 2016
  4. highfell
    Great review. Thanks for spending the time to provide the background to FPGAs. Mojo is a game changer and worth every penny.
    highfell, Feb 17, 2016