nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. jinxy245
    Nice review! I found it helpful... I am looking forward to hearing these.You gave what reads (to me) as a somewhat positive review...is the 3 stars because of the fit issues, or the "mid-fi" sound (or a combo of both)? I am also curious what you feel is an accurate headphone (the ones you're happy with now) as a point of reference....I'm assuming the Sony Z7 is one of them. either way, good job, thanks!
    jinxy245, Feb 13, 2016
  2. jon parker
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Thanks for your review. you have added a few more details on top of other reviews butttt, you havent really said anything much about the sound....just that you personally like sub bass and having a big head the fit isn't ideal :D i do agree 100% though on this point you raised "have potential small acoustic area and tuning changes that could bring big results" Thanks
    jon parker, Feb 13, 2016
  3. jinxy245
    jinxy245, Feb 13, 2016
  4. reddog
    A very nice review, that has lots of information, especially on ear size and the ear hitting the driver.
    reddog, Feb 13, 2016
  5. jon parker
    Thanks for your review. you have added a few more details on top of other reviews which is most helpful agree 100% on this point you raised "have potential small acoustic area and tuning changes that could bring big results" Thanks :)
    jon parker, Feb 13, 2016
  6. Mark Up
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Thanks folks. jinxy245 - One star off for sound, very good, but not quite there. One star off for fit. These I consider accurate in general. Just not ideal for what I like, which I described in my sonic suggestions.
  7. Mark Up
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Thanks folks. jinxy245 - One star off for sound, very good, but not quite there. One star off for fit. These I consider accurate in general. Just not ideal for what I like, which I've described in my sonic suggestions. PS: jinxy245 - You accidently posted your comment twice. You can delete one of them if you'd like.
  8. Mark Up
    Thanks folks. jinxy245 - One star off for sound, very good, but not quite there. One star off for fit. These I consider accurate in general. Just not ideal for what I like, which I've described in my sonic suggestions. PS: jinxy245 - You have accidently posted your comment twice. You can delete one of them if you'd like.
  9. Mark Up
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Thanks folks. jinxy245 - One star off for sound, very good, but not quite there. One star off for fit. These I consider accurate in general. Just not ideal for what I like, which I've described in my sonic suggestions. PS: jinxy245 - You have accidently posted your comment twice. You can delete one of them if you'd like.