nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. TomNC
    Excellent comparative review. Thanks.
    TomNC, Feb 12, 2016
  2. Modwright01
    Can't wait to receive mine :)
    Modwright01, Feb 12, 2016
  3. MattTCG
    Great job Purk!! I enjoyed your review.
    MattTCG, Feb 12, 2016
  4. Whitigir
    Nice review!
    Whitigir, Feb 12, 2016
  5. cuiter23
    Great review! Your sentiments were spot on with mine. When I was comparing the PHA-3 and the MOJO deciding which one to get, I thought that the MOJO had a better single ended 3.5mm output. However, if you are using Sony's current flagships or looking to rebalance all your headphones with the proprietary Sony balanced jack, that was a definite step up over the MOJO.
    cuiter23, Feb 12, 2016
  6. robm321
    Nice review Purk!
    robm321, Feb 12, 2016
  7. nigel801
    Did you the pulse x comparison with or without LPS
    nigel801, Feb 12, 2016
  8. purk
    Thanks guys.  The Pulse X is wihtout the LPS.
    purk, Feb 12, 2016
  9. Mortalcoil
    Well done
    Mortalcoil, Feb 12, 2016
  10. Dionysus
    excellent read nice write. The Mojo is truly a game changing product. its a true technological marvel.
    Dionysus, Feb 12, 2016
  11. howdy
    Great review Purk! I do miss the Mojo.
    howdy, Feb 12, 2016
  12. Deftone
    i will have to try one some day
    Deftone, Feb 12, 2016
  13. nick2413
    I tried with Iphone 6 Plus, Unique Melody Miracle CIEMS. TIDAL (HD): Couldn't tell the difference with multiple blind A/B tests.  Spotify: Noticeable difference in soundstage and warmth but not enough to justify carrying an additional device.
    nick2413, Feb 12, 2016
  14. purk
    @ nick2413,   If you can't tell a difference then it is really more power/money to you.  For those of us who can, our wallets will continue to suffer.  The Miracle may just match really well with your iPhone making the improvement more difficult to discern. For the music that I listen to, the difference is audible for sure on my JH13pro.  I am using FiiO headphones switcher through out the test so I do not have to plug and up-plug switching from one DAP to another.
    purk, Feb 12, 2016
  15. Hawaiibadboy
    [i]As part of the U.S.A. review team, the Mojo is free for me to keep.[/i]     1. Thanks for cutting straight to the chase and declaring with a dreaded 4 letter word (kudos and a thumb 4 U) 2. Best review of the item so far. No so long it puts me to ******* sleep and not filled with geek speak yet enough compares for a good handle on the item's ability.   Nice work.
    Hawaiibadboy, Feb 13, 2016
  16. thecrow
    Great review of the mojo and very handy comparisons. I agree with a previous comment above, I totally agree with your comparisons on the pha3. Good to see the two competitors compared. The better separation of the Sony won me over the mojo. Only that one defining point made it an easy choice for me.
    thecrow, Feb 13, 2016
  17. earfonia
    Awesome review! Thanks for the lots of comparisons!
    earfonia, Feb 13, 2016
  18. monkeyhouse-10
    Fantastic review. I really appreciate the writing and effort put into it!
    monkeyhouse-10, Feb 13, 2016
  19. vapman
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Nice review purk. Only makes me want one more.
    vapman, Feb 13, 2016
  20. vapman
    Nice review purk. Only makes me want one more. 2nding Hawaiibadboy that this is the one of the few better written reviews I've seen on the Mojo.
    vapman, Feb 13, 2016
  21. gancanjam
    I was waiting for a comparison between Pico Power + HE 1000 Vs Chord Mojo + HE 1000 , posted this question in the Pico Power thread as well. Got my answers through this review, thanks and great review/comparisions
    gancanjam, Feb 13, 2016
  22. che15
    che15, Feb 15, 2016
  23. che15
    Exelent review,  I believe it is the best and most accurate MOJO review I had the pleasure to read until now.
    che15, Feb 15, 2016
  24. Laura Jia
    excellent review. Hello I am Laura. sorry to interrupt you. Could you review our BT earphones? here is my email: laura@ivafee.com I don't know how to get touch with you.
    Laura Jia, Feb 16, 2016
  25. ndburley
    Great review many thanks! Still looks like a block of plastic with some glowing Smarties on it but sound is the important bit :)
    ndburley, Feb 17, 2016
  26. Megs
    Thanks for the excellent review. I was wondering can the mojo be used as a DAC only without enabling the amp section?
    Megs, Feb 19, 2016
  27. Peter Hyatt
    English is not your first language?  Bravo!  Excellent writing skills!    Thank you for a fascinating review; in particular, the comparisons are helpful.  It may be that the Chord Mojo could displace more than a few  desk top DACS.
    Peter Hyatt, Feb 20, 2016
  28. AGB100
    We need to recognize the reality of interactions between electronic devices - for example, headcans and DACs. All headphones need to be equalized to the DAC/amp you are using. And arguably, to your ears. The MOJO is voiced a little darkly to match many IEMs for portable use which tend to sound thin, barebones, threadbare. It is astounding for example to compare two I have here, the Shure 535SE and the Audeze LCD-X (the last, a match made in heaven). EQ is required to determine the actual potential performance of the system as a whole. Once EQ'd, one's former headphone preference might be revised. Ditto for DAC. I note that Tyll Hertsens' website has covered this issue two years after I had promoted this technique. There's no such thing as "flat." Not out of the box. Not on this planet.  The Mojo is astonishing as a desktop used with USB Regen and the Australian Curious USB wire; WireWorld cable to LCD-X. Try +2db octave-wide parametric @ 1.5K; +2dB @ 4.7K; +2dB @24Hz. Parametric EQs octave-wide overlap at the top. These EQs are meant only for the system specified. Thanks Purk for the nice review!
    AGB100, Feb 21, 2016