nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. AsheshM
    nice review. could you compare this to titan 1 and oneplus icons?? thanks.
    AsheshM, Feb 1, 2016
  2. BloodyPenguin
    [user=443842]@AsheshM[/user], Unfortunately I have not owned or tested the Titan 1 or OnePlus Icons to compare.  Hopefully someone else can post with their experiences.
  3. taffy2207
    **Disclaimer - I was provided the EX1 from FiiO in return for an honest review**   Can you clarify that? Is it a loaner or a freebie?
    taffy2207, Feb 1, 2016
  4. BloodyPenguin
    [user=420882]@taffy2207[/user], I retain the EX1 after the review is finished.
  5. swannie007
    I have these as well and love them. Very comfortable and easy to listen to for long periods. When I am out and about, these are my go-to phones because I can still hear what's going on around me and they are easy to insert and remove. Great review mate. Cheers.
    swannie007, Feb 1, 2016
  6. avitron142
    I personally don't like how Fiio messes around with Dunu's products and releases them as their own. And even then Dunu does a better job by themselves xD You should really take a look at the Titan 1 if you get a chance, definitely no harsh highs or recessed mids there.
    avitron142, Feb 1, 2016
  7. BloodyPenguin
    [user=380530]@avitron142[/user], FiiO is open about the fact that their earphone is a Dunu, thus why it even says it still on earphones.  I am sure Dunu and FiiO worked together to give the EX1 a slightly distinctive sound to differentiate it from the Titan 1.  It is up to the buyer to find what signature they are drawn towards.
  8. leovince
    I currently own this but the silver color. All I can say is they sound soooooo nice!
    leovince, Feb 2, 2016
  9. Lifted Andreas
    Very nice review, I'd pick some up but I am way too involved with my OnePlus Icons atm
    Lifted Andreas, Feb 2, 2016
  10. Podster
    Good review BP, the EX1 is a great little iem for the price. Like you having it with the M3, would also be a great pairing with X1:-)
    Podster, Feb 4, 2016
  11. PianoGuy310
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Very helpful review sir!, I'm looking to get this IEM pretty soon
    PianoGuy310, Mar 7, 2016