nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. jmills8
    Great review ! One of the best review that I have read. It is not only informative but it is well thought out and most fun to read.
    jmills8, Jan 29, 2016
  2. ozziecook
    Hey thanks fella. Much appreciated.
    ozziecook, Jan 29, 2016
  3. flinkenick
    What an excellent writeup, very entertaining. Well done, my hat's off to you.
    flinkenick, Jan 29, 2016
  4. voxie
    What a great review. Captured the heart and soul of what our pastime and the pleasure music brings to us all. Thank you.
    voxie, Jan 29, 2016
  5. tool462
    Way more than I can afford but someday hope to in a CIEM, but I read the whole thing thanks to your opening paragraph that hooked me!  Well done and very cool, sounds like an awesome piece of gear.
    tool462, Jan 29, 2016
  6. proedros
    great review , extra point of greatness for liking PG and DSOTM
    proedros, Jan 29, 2016
  7. PinkyPowers
    Listening to Dark Side of the Moon right now. On the LCD-2 and NFB-28, it's the perfect way to unwind on a Friday night. Thanks for the pleasant review.
    PinkyPowers, Jan 29, 2016
  8. Ivabign
    Nice review Dave, I would love to hear mine, but I am at least another week away. :( As for my Gabriel meeting, it was on the sand in Huntington Beach right after he ended a set at the Golden Bear near the pier. He raced outside and got his feet in the water. Got him to record a quickie promo for a radio station I was associated with back in the day... Great show - could have been touring his second solo album. Bumped into him on the floor of The Pond in Anaheim during the US tour - damned if he didn't recognize me... lol. Again, I hope my Solar end up sounding as good as yours.
    Ivabign, Jan 31, 2016
  9. ozziecook
    Thanks for all the nice comments, guys. Thanks for your help with Solar, Nic. And glad there are a few Gabriel fans in the house! Good to hear from you too, Reggie. Wondered where you'd gone. Nice PG story too. Hope your Solars aren't too much longer coming back.
    ozziecook, Jan 31, 2016
  10. theUKMrT
    Love it. Fantastic reviewing style... Where can I buy the 'wibbly dangly whip snapdragon cable'? I really want one.
    theUKMrT, Feb 2, 2016
  11. Kerouac
    Just finished reading this wonderfull review and as it seems to have been written straight from the heart, that was exactly where it touched me in the end! If I didn't already had the Solar, I would have ordered it for sure after reading this ;)
    Kerouac, Feb 2, 2016
  12. ozziecook
    Thanks again :-) The 'wibbly dangly whip snapdragon cable'? Ah yes...you can buy that from the, 'NeverFullySatisfied Audio store', Curiosity-Killed-the-Cat Lane, Squeeze-an-Extra-Detail City, BR0 KE ;-)
    ozziecook, Feb 3, 2016
  13. flinkenick
    Say what you want about that cable; it does improve the upper shrill range by a large margin.
    flinkenick, Feb 3, 2016
  14. glassmonkey
    That is a frigging brilliant first review. Makes me sad that you feel you've already reached the pinnacle. I'm glad your satisfied, but I want to read another one. :)
    glassmonkey, May 4, 2016