nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Stillhart
    Very nice review.  Concise and to the point, and interesting enough to read through without skimming.  Glad you're enjoying your Omni!
    Stillhart, Jan 13, 2016
  2. grizzlybeast
    Prefer the Omni to the HeX by a considerable margin
    grizzlybeast, Jan 13, 2016
  3. coletrain104
    I can't begin to say how great the Blackwood are, wish I had a chance to try the Omni, I'm sure Zach did a great job with it. Very nice review :)
    coletrain104, Jan 13, 2016
  4. Dennis160
    Great review, Thank you for sharing!. Does it leak sound much for the office using?
    Dennis160, Jan 14, 2016
  5. joeq70
    Thanks for the compliments guys! [user=436158]@Dennis160[/user] I don't normally pay attention to isolation and leakage when choosing a headphone because I listen solely in the privacy of my home. However, the Omni leaks less sound than one might expect from a semi-open design. As far as what is appropriate for office use, I'm not sure. I listen fairly loudly and you can can hear what song I'm listening to, but it's at a rather modest sound level compared to the open back headphones I've used. Your question might be better directed to Zach at ZMF or maybe one of the other Omni owners could chime in here as to whether they would use them in an office.
    joeq70, Jan 14, 2016
  6. KimbaWLion
    I was at the Phila Head-fi meet and met Zack at there and took a listen to them. I ended up ordering the OMNI a week or so later. I got the Cherry and to my ears they sounded great. There are other reviews up that go into lots of details. I appreciate the time and effort that he puts into each one to extract the best sound possible. Zack is awesome to talk to and very accommodating, things I really appreciate!
    KimbaWLion, Feb 10, 2016
  7. Girlfrombrasil
    Love the grain on your ZMF Bocote headphones!I also purchased the Bocote Le and although beautiful yours are stunning!Will have to post pics when I am granted full access!
    Girlfrombrasil, Mar 22, 2016