nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. MikePortnoy
    Very good review buddy. Comparison part is very informative.
    MikePortnoy, Jan 11, 2016
  2. davidmolliere
    Superb in depth review, beautifully written!
    davidmolliere, Jan 11, 2016
  3. flinkenick
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Thank you my friends, highly appreciate that!
    flinkenick, Jan 11, 2016
  4. flinkenick
    Thank you my friends, highly appreciate that!
    flinkenick, Jan 11, 2016
  5. ShampooCA
    Dear lord, who says money doesn't buy happiness? That's steep. Great review!
    ShampooCA, Jan 11, 2016
  6. bakieryigit
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    thanks liked review but I think sound quality level have to a little up in vektor graphic.
    bakieryigit, Jan 11, 2016
  7. bakieryigit
    thanks liked review but I think sound quality level have to a little up in vector graphic.
    bakieryigit, Jan 11, 2016
  8. WhatToChoose
    Excellent comprehensive review. I especially liked the part about the carrying case I had a pelican case, and, while it looked like it could get run over by a semi and come out with minor scuff marks, it wasn't practical. I much prefer a case that prevents strain on cords, compression protection doesnt matter too much for normal use. These sound perfect except fpr the soundstage I love massive soundstages with pinpoint imaging, it really is a special experience
    WhatToChoose, Jan 11, 2016
  9. WhatToChoose
    Wow, that last sentence's grammar was embarrassing, my apologies
    WhatToChoose, Jan 11, 2016
  10. Wilderbeast
    That's a really useful review - thank you.   I'd like to see more pictures, especially the nozzle - is it a thin nozzle like Shure/Westone or thick like Sennheiser's?
    Wilderbeast, Jan 12, 2016
  11. davidmolliere
    [user=381512]@Wilderbeast[/user] It's thicker than Shure/Westones, 4.5mm wide if I remember correctly and has a three bore conception.
    davidmolliere, Jan 12, 2016
  12. Mimouille
    Great review, very detailed yet unboring. Why not compare to the Zeus, why the Apollo?
    Mimouille, Jan 12, 2016
  13. davidmolliere
    [user=163422]@Mimouille[/user] There is a Zeus comparison with S-EM9 in [user=410706]@flinkenick[/user] Zeus review : [url=http://www.head-fi.org/products/empire-ears-zeus/reviews/14716]http://www.head-fi.org/products/empire-ears-zeus/reviews/14716[/url]
    davidmolliere, Jan 12, 2016
  14. jmills8
    A very helpful review, it makes me want to get one right now ! Good job !
    jmills8, Jan 12, 2016
  15. flinkenick
    Thank you everybody for the likes and comments, much appreciated. I live on a diet of compliments and praise, without them my skin goes pale and my hair falls out.    Mim; like David said I compared the S-EM9 to Zeus in that review. A second reason is that the S-EM9, Apollo and Solar are all similarly priced.
    flinkenick, Jan 12, 2016
  16. Kerouac
    Another superb and very detailed review from your side => front page material (congrats) indeed! I hope I'll get the chance to try this iem (with some others) myself sometimes :)
    Kerouac, Jan 12, 2016
  17. proedros
    another great review , just one question for you oh wise one if you could buy just one between solar or s-em9 , which would you buy and why ?
    proedros, Jan 13, 2016
  18. flinkenick
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Please don't make me choose between the S-EM9, Solar and Zeus! I try not to pick favourites, they get very sensitive about it. But they are all very different, and brilliant in their own right :)
  19. flinkenick
  20. flinkenick
    Thank you Kerouac and Proedros. Please don't make me choose between the S-EM9, Solar and Zeus! I try not to pick favourites, they get very sensitive about it. But they are all very different, and brilliant in their own right.
  21. cfranchi
    Hello,   I'm currently using a Dunu DN-2000J (with Comply tips, I really don't like the harsh sound with silicon tips) and I'm considering buying a Earsonics S-EM9. However, I'm also looking at the JH Angie and the Empire Ears Solar...   I'm mainly listenning to POP/Rock, my male vocals are Mark Knopfler, Springsteen, Stereophonics... my female vocals are Adele, Sia, Jewel...   Whatever my choices are, would it have a jump in sound quality compares to the Dunu? The 2000J is really good in resolution and bass. From what I see, it seems that flinkenick has also the 2000J, if he is around here I would appreciate its inouts. flinkenick has also made interesting comparisons between S-EM9 and Solar, but I can't decide, Solar seems better for vocals if I understood correctly while the S-EM9 is more "fun"   One thing is sure, I want an IEM that is musical and fun but with great audiophile quality!   Thanks for all
    cfranchi, Feb 16, 2016
  22. flinkenick
    Answered on the thread.
    flinkenick, Feb 25, 2016
  23. Ming Lu
    Great review! Compares to Solar, which is less V-shaped?
    Ming Lu, Mar 8, 2016
  24. mdiogofs
    Thanks for this review ;)
    mdiogofs, Jun 21, 2016