nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. bonson
    Just received mine today "Wide soundstage, full-bodied bass".Very good description.  This sounds like big can, I am very impressed.  Thanks for your review, i saw you were a Tenore owner, so i could not go wrong. Can't believe Oneplus Icons has only one drive unit inside.
    bonson, Feb 5, 2016
  2. Lifted Andreas
    @bonson Thanks for the feedback mate, and congrats on the Icons. They are really something special, still impress me every time I put them in my ears. Please feel free to post your views in the Impression thread here - [url=http://www.head-fi.org/t/794763/oneplus-icons-revews-pics-and-impressions-thread]http://www.head-fi.org/t/794763/oneplus-icons-revews-pics-and-impressions-thread[/url].
    Lifted Andreas, Feb 12, 2016
  3. TwinACStacks
    Nice review. To the point. I agree the ICONS are special.
    TwinACStacks, Feb 19, 2016
  4. slowpickr
    Great review.  I'm grabbing the Icons more these days than any other IEM I own.  No regrets whatsoever about the purchase.
    slowpickr, Feb 25, 2016
  5. Lifted Andreas
    [user=394463]@TwinACStacks[/user] [user=122658]@slowpickr[/user] Thanks guys, hope to read your reviews at some point soon too. These Icons need a bit more fame than what they are getting atm tbh. Btw, if there's something I missed (apart from comparisons) in my review then please let me know. :)
    Lifted Andreas, Feb 26, 2016