nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. GreenBow
    Hahahaha, explains the many layers of the music as sheets of paper, then plays one of them at 13mins. Only kidding badboy! All the best with your music.
    GreenBow, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Wicking
    This si exactly my view on Mojo and Hugo
    Wicking, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Hawaiibadboy
    It's an ADHD dream vid. ;)
    Hawaiibadboy, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Vartan
    Can you compare Mojo VS micro iDSD?
    Vartan, Dec 26, 2015
  5. Hawaiibadboy
    [user=393483]@Vartan[/user] I have been using mostly my nano "stack" as it sounds better than my micro to me. The micro in turbo has more power but it is quite a bit larger. The iDSD is very analytical while the Mojo sounds like it has a DSP though it does not. I am a power user so a kit piece like an iDSD is essential gear for me. I am a music lover first and foremost and the Mojo seems to be making me enjoy music more than ever outside of car audio. Honestly the nano stack is a closer sonic rival but again it's a stack so....
    Hawaiibadboy, Dec 26, 2015
  6. Vartan
    Thanks
    Vartan, Dec 26, 2015
  7. monkeyhouse-10
    I'd love to hear how this compares to the Yulong DA8 mk.I
    monkeyhouse-10, Dec 27, 2015
  8. Hawaiibadboy
    [user=407823]@monkeyhouse-10[/user]   I have never heard that item   [url=http://shop.grantfidelity.com/Yulong-Sabre-DA8-MKII-Ultra-Low-Distortion-DSD-32bit-384KHz-D-A-Converter-Balanced-Pre-Amplifier-Class-A-Headphone-Amplifier.html]http://shop.grantfidelity.com/Yulong-Sabre-DA8-MKII-Ultra-Low-Distortion-DSD-32bit-384KHz-D-A-Converter-Balanced-Pre-Amplifier-Class-A-Headphone-Amplifier.html[/url]   Reading the link it seems a Head- Fi review is cited. PM that user and maybe they have heard both?
    Hawaiibadboy, Dec 27, 2015
  9. jmills8
    I greatly enjoyed your informative and enjoyable review on the Mojo. I truely believe it is a wonderful product. After reading your writing on the Mojo I can honestly say, If one is in need of a great Dac/Amp look no further and just get yourself some Mojo.
    jmills8, Jan 3, 2016
  10. dropbassnotbomb
    @HBB..Man seems like you had a great Christmas. Your workspace looks super cool with all the lightings and stuff. Unfortunately people here use cheap colored plastic cutting boards to show off their gadgets. Like seriously You know what I mean Happy New Year.
    dropbassnotbomb, Jan 3, 2016
  11. salla45
    nice 1! good review!
    salla45, Jan 4, 2016
  12. Robert777
    Thank you for the review. Two thumbs up. I am planning on purchasing a new portable DAC to pair with my Android telephone. I may go for the Ifi Nano if I need to stick to a budget but this looks so nice. Good work.
    Robert777, Jan 5, 2016
  13. salla45
    Robert 777: I have the nano too, but it's pretty horrible as a portable rig with the phone. The cabling is not ideal! It's more of a "mini desktop solution".
    salla45, Jan 5, 2016
  14. Robert777
    [user=392475]@salla45[/user] Thank you. That makes sense. The Mojo it is then.
    Robert777, Jan 5, 2016
  15. Hawaiibadboy
    [user=409499]@Robert777[/user]  I love the nano but the Mojo is a tad better and a fair bit more powerful.
    Hawaiibadboy, Jan 5, 2016
  16. Hawaiibadboy
    [user=392475]@salla45[/user] Thank you
    Hawaiibadboy, Jan 5, 2016
  17. salla45
    I may well have stuck with the nano only had it not been for the form factor and cabling, i really wanted a proper portable solution. Glad I opted for the Mojo. Still keeping the Nano as a back up unit.
    salla45, Jan 5, 2016
  18. Sonic Defender
    Love it, nice review, laughed my ass of. Okay, when you do that paper vibration demo I can't help but think of those infamous videos of women using the Sybian. If you haven't seen one, well, after you do I think you'll know what I mean. They aren't for kids so don't actually look for them, adult content warning. Seriously.   By the way, most people say OCD when it really isn't. In order to actually be OCD you need to have irrational thoughts and obsessions that relate directly to the compulsive behavior. Anyway, you're a bad man, great video review.
    Sonic Defender, Jan 17, 2016
  19. dropbassnotbomb
    Sybian! Lmao..that's hilarious.
    dropbassnotbomb, Jan 17, 2016
  20. WhatToChoose
    Terrific review, that paper test was insane lol
    WhatToChoose, Jan 26, 2016
  21. tedmingo
    Love the sound hate the design. The idea of strapping the DAC to a transport with cabling and rubber bands does not appeal to me. Get rid of the LED bulbs and make it sleeker and with a built in transport and you will rule the world.
    tedmingo, Feb 16, 2016