nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. flinkenick
    Great review, I like your style.
    flinkenick, Dec 26, 2015
  2. peareye
    Nice. Sounds like the latest firmware upgrade brought the sound up a full level! Looking forward to the USB/DAC function.
    peareye, Dec 26, 2015
  3. floydstyle
    wow what a nice review, thank you very much Pinky
    floydstyle, Dec 26, 2015
  4. PinkyPowers
    Firmware v1.4 was a full step up from the previous. With v1.5 there was no change I could detect. Perhaps it's leveling out now.
    PinkyPowers, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Arctican
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Good review. I agree that forgetting our previous biases is really easy with the X7, since some of us bought or tried even more expensive and highly regarded DAPs. I guess it's really hard to get past how on earth can a USD650 player beat other DAPs double or even more the price, SQ-wise (esp my previous favorites HM901s and NW ZX2).
    Arctican, Dec 27, 2015
  6. Arctican
    Good review. I agree that forgetting our previous biases is really easy with the X7, since some of us bought or tried even more expensive and highly regarded DAPs. I guess it's really hard to get past how on earth can a USD650 player beat other DAPs double or even more the price, SQ-wise (esp my previous favorites Plenue P1 and NW ZX2).
    Arctican, Dec 27, 2015
  7. Ivabign
    I really enjoyed your review, Pinky. Auditory imagery is your forte. But I feel the need for a shower.
    Ivabign, Dec 28, 2015
  8. PinkyPowers
    I'll join you in a minute.
    PinkyPowers, Dec 28, 2015
  9. peareye
    Mind if i turn the lights off?
    peareye, Jan 3, 2016
  10. PinkyPowers
    You must watch, and bear witness.
    PinkyPowers, Jan 3, 2016