nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Kerouac
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Exellent review Steve! Very well written and informative piece + some nice pics (like that design). Besides that, a big ''Thank you!'', because you were the one that introduced me to Rhapsodio in the first place :)
    Kerouac, Dec 17, 2015
  2. Kerouac
    Excellent review Steve! Very well written and informative piece + some nice pics (like that design). Besides that, a big ''Thank you!'', because you were the one that introduced me to Rhapsodio in the first place :)
    Kerouac, Dec 17, 2015
  3. rookie2009
    Thanks mate,appreciate it..I enjoyed reading your reviews and flinkenick's on Rhapsodio products so I guess you guys kind of inspired me to do this review :P but Solar deserves this recognition as its a great iem..cheers bud!
    rookie2009, Dec 17, 2015
  4. flinkenick
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Never thought you would have typed up a review Steve but well done. I think the common factor here is the Solar that did the inspiring
  5. flinkenick
  6. flinkenick
    Never thought you would have typed up a review Steve, but well done. I think the common factor here is the Solar that did the inspiring ;)
  7. rookie2009
    Thanks Nic!! Thats very true about the Solar!
    rookie2009, Dec 17, 2015
  8. flinkenick
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    ps. Nice title - don't know if it was intentional but I feel it relates to the beautiful sparkly sound. Didn't realize you had gone for the 24k gold design.. Major jelly.. :)
    flinkenick, Dec 18, 2015
  9. flinkenick
    ps. Nice title - don't know if it was intentional but I feel it relates to the beautiful sparkly sound. Didn't realize you had gone for the 24k gold design.. Big time jelly.. :)
    flinkenick, Dec 18, 2015
  10. Ivabign
    Excellent review - just so hard to read with my Solar 40 miles (but 2 days) away from me - I'm glad that you enjoy them. Can't wait to join the club.
    Ivabign, Dec 20, 2015
  11. rookie2009
    Thanks Reggie :) One thing for sure is that it will make a nice Christmas gift for yourself!! Hope you enjoy it!
    rookie2009, Dec 20, 2015