nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. BurntToast12
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    How do they compare to HiFiMeDIY Sabre/Stoner Acoustics UD120?
    BurntToast12, Dec 17, 2015
  2. Mshenay
    Very nice! I enjoyed reading it
    Mshenay, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Lorspeaker
    Another great review...way to go..downsize everybody... ZEN will replace the hd800 n K812 :P
    Lorspeaker, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Deftone
    thanks for the review
    Deftone, Dec 18, 2015
  5. LajostheHun
    No Android support really limits its user base IMO. It certainly restricts me to be a potential buyer.
    LajostheHun, Dec 19, 2015
  6. MusashiKurogane
    Can you also compare to the DACPort Slim or DACPort HD from Centrance?
    MusashiKurogane, Dec 20, 2015
  7. twister6
    [user=441769]@MusashiKurogane[/user] : sorry, don't have any Centrance products.
    twister6, Dec 20, 2015
  8. bolmeteus
    Sad rhat it doesn't support android. Would have been a great piece of gear if so. On another note the E07k is 56$ on amazon us. Deal seems to be pretty sweet!
    bolmeteus, Dec 21, 2015
  9. inthere
    Does it support iPhone?
    inthere, Dec 21, 2015
  10. leobigfield
    Nice review! Sad that it don't support android.
    leobigfield, Dec 21, 2015
  11. thejewk
    Thanks for the review, might be the one for me.
    thejewk, Dec 23, 2015
  12. JuanLuis91
    How compared with Fiio Q1 sound?
    JuanLuis91, Dec 24, 2015
  13. twister6
    [user=419613]@JuanLuis91[/user] : Just did a quick K1 vs Q1 comparison and K1 has a little more sparkle and wider soundstage while Q1 is smother and low end extends a little deeper.  But overall similar.
    twister6, Dec 24, 2015
  14. r0msk1
    Hi! Just a quick noob question/request. I hope this is not OP. Could you please compare this to Bluebird U3.6? Should this be a fair comparison?
    r0msk1, Jan 4, 2016
  15. twister6
    [user=415830]@r0msk1[/user] : sorry, don't have Bluebird U3.6
    twister6, Jan 4, 2016
  16. MBQuart
    Which version of Android was it tested with?  That bit of detail would be appreciated.  Thank you!
    MBQuart, Jan 4, 2016
  17. twister6
    [user=204181]@MBQuart[/user] : Stock 5.0.1 on Note 4
    twister6, Jan 4, 2016
  18. Brian Kessler
    Yes it supports iphone with a lightning to USB camera kit. With no powered hub it works just great. I have iphone 6s plus. However very power hungry on the battery. I now use it with my powered hub on iphone. This DAC sounds beautiful.
    Brian Kessler, Jan 14, 2016
  19. Nakah
    Working perfectly with Windows 10 Mobile on my Lumia 950 XL :)
    Nakah, Feb 14, 2016
  20. digitaldodd
    I bought one of these for my Dell laptop and for the price you can't beat the improvement in sound quality this little device provides.  Just for giggles, I hooked it up to my LG V10 android phone running lollipop 5.1.1 and it worked straight away once I hooked it to a usb-otg cable.  Again, the sound was very good.  Now, the V10 has the built in ESS Sabre dac and amp which sounds excellent, so I don't really have a need to use it with the phone.  But at least with my LG phone, I can confirm that the K1 does indeed work with at least one android phone...your mileage may vary.
    digitaldodd, Mar 10, 2016
  21. carltonh
    @Twister6, have you tried again with the current Android version on your Note 4, if you still use it as your phone?
    carltonh, Mar 27, 2016
  22. twister6
    [user=370583]@carltonh[/user] : I keep my Note 4 stock, sorry, no other updates.
    twister6, Mar 27, 2016
  23. shol
    do you think this works great with meeaudio pinnacle p1?
    shol, May 11, 2016
  24. melphoi
    Hi,[user=378311]@twister6[/user] When you use it with your smartphone, did you just played from the stock music player or did you using the USB player like UAPP/Onkyo Player? Is there any noticeable differences in sound quality when using it between stock music player and other USB Player ? Pardon for my english.
    melphoi, May 12, 2016
  25. twister6
    [user=417405]@melphoi[/user] : i don't recall any difference in sound, I think the phone itself and its hardware is a limiting factor in here.
    twister6, May 12, 2016
  26. Lifted Andreas
    This or FiiO Q1... hmmm, primary use - constantly connected to my laptop.
    Lifted Andreas, Jan 16, 2017
  27. winny1
    [user=378311]@twister6[/user]  Hi, great review! Just wanting to ask, do you hear any clicks or pops when playing songs (eg. when starting, pausing or ending)? It sounds great but there are some strange popping sounds whenever I switch songs, so I'm not sure whether it's due to the unit or USB power supply or whatnot.
    winny1, Apr 3, 2017