nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. flinkenick
    Wow Erik a very enjoyable review, it reads very easily the way you tell it as a story. The sub-bass hits very deep and hard, and sounds very similar to the W500's. Glad you enjoy it!
    flinkenick, Dec 16, 2015
  2. productred
    O man I feel guilty right now...........**SOB**   So you see what I mean about THAT bass huh...............while Rhapsodio, like every major iem makers out there, uses generic off-the-shelf BA drivers, what they truly excel in (where others fall short of) is their in-house dynamic drivers. They have a unique and good understanding of how to make and tune a dynamic driver to sound good, and how to pair them with other drivers to sound coherent. TBH I'm fairly negative towards anything with a decidedly V-shape signature but I find myself unable to fault the RDB4 since the bass is so good yet unobstrusive and the musical picture is still so complete even with such a fun signature.
    productred, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Kerouac
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [user=410706]@flinkenick[/user] thanks mate! I'm not as good as you in describing sound aspects, so chose another direction in storytelling.   [user=45691]@productred[/user] Don't feel guilty please, as you did me a favor in the end :) It must be a very special dynamic driver indeed, producing this sound signature which I like very much! Before this I considered my XBA-Z5 as my best ''bass orientated iem'', but the RDB Mk4 is the new King of the Hill in that department now.
  4. Kerouac
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [user=410706]@flinkenick[/user] Thanks mate! I'm not as good as you in describing sound aspects, so chose another direction in ''storytelling'.   [user=45691]@productred[/user] Don't feel guilty please, as you did me a favor in the end :) It must be a very special dynamic driver indeed, producing this sound signature which I like very much! Before this I considered my XBA-Z5 as my best ''bass orientated iem'', but the RDB Mk4 is the new King of the Hill in that department now.
  5. Kerouac
    [user=410706]@flinkenick[/user] Thanks mate! I'm not as good as you in describing sound aspects, so chose another direction in ''storytelling''.   [user=45691]@productred[/user] Don't feel guilty please, as you did me a favor in the end :) It must be a very special dynamic driver indeed, producing this sound signature which I like very much! Before this I considered my XBA-Z5 as my best ''bass orientated iem'', but the RDB Mk4 is the new King of the Hill in that department now.
  6. glassmonkey
    Need moar reviews from [user=382079]@Kerouac[/user], you stylish stylish man. You are an inspiration.
    glassmonkey, Jan 19, 2017