nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Ivabign
    Excellent review my friend - at this level you are paying for the expertise of the tuner and when he goes all-out and is at the top of his game, we are the beneficiaries. I look forward to my pair. You have made it harder!
    Ivabign, Dec 11, 2015
  2. PinkyPowers
    These really do seem excellent. Thanks for giving us such a fine review.
    PinkyPowers, Dec 11, 2015
  3. vhsownsbeta
    Great review, much aligned with my own impressions. Momentum is building! Solar are astounding monitors.
    vhsownsbeta, Dec 12, 2015
  4. subguy812
    Thanks. It's one of the few pieces of gear that most opinions align. It is really rare almost everyone is hearing the same thing.
    subguy812, Dec 12, 2015
  5. Kerouac
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Superb written review and some very nice (sea side?) pics to! It's all about the drivers [b]and the tuning of these[/b] I guess...once you've heard the Solar, I think it's almost impossible not to fall in love with it :)
    Kerouac, Dec 12, 2015
  6. Kerouac
    Superb written review and some very nice pics to! It's all about the drivers and the tuning of these I guess...once you've heard the Solar, I think it's almost impossible not to fall in love with it :)
    Kerouac, Dec 12, 2015