nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Hawaiibadboy
    Most folks will probably miss the movie in the title....give a thumb just for being clever.
    Hawaiibadboy, Dec 10, 2015
  2. Takeanidea
    Love the good humoured approach Micah. Well done
    Takeanidea, Dec 10, 2015
  3. dill3000
    Nice review Micah!
    dill3000, Dec 10, 2015
  4. NewbieForever
    I have auditioned the PAW 5000 a couple of weeks ago and I think external DAC is workable via the 3.5mm L/O. One reviewer here used it with Chord Mojo which is a death combo.
    NewbieForever, Jan 20, 2016
  5. glassmonkey
    I used the Lotoo PAW 5000 as a transport feeding the Chord MoJo (see pictures). It functions very well as a transport and is a perfect size match for the MoJo. What the PAW 5000 couldn't do at time of review (don't think it can yet) is function as a DAC to be plugged into my computer or into a phone to make audio outputs from those sources sound better. I can use my DX50 to make Tidal sound better on my computer, the PAW 5000 couldn't do that.
    glassmonkey, Jan 20, 2016
  6. NewbieForever
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    oh..missed that point. It has a low output so, so I think it was designed to be paired with an AMP. So it will be 3ple ampling if has the DAC feature.lol
    NewbieForever, Jan 20, 2016