nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. TheosMelodia
    I may missed something but : Ipod nano as good as the Fiio X7? How can it be possible? I don't have the ipod nano 7th but I have the Iphone 6s. I have tested the Fiio X7 last week and the X7 sound quality is very far better than the Iphone 6s. Is the ipod nano 7th an alien amongst Apple product ?
    TheosMelodia, Dec 8, 2015
  2. daduy
    They are pretty close to my ears, thats how i heard them, maybe my hearing is impaired, maybe my ipod is weird, beats me
  3. daduy
    • This message has been removed from public view.
  4. TheosMelodia
    Nah... I won't beat you ;)  but I am only surprised... As far as I tested, Apple product is not audiophile product.
    TheosMelodia, Dec 8, 2015
  5. daduy
    lol i was surprised as well, definitely not expecting that, would be interested to hear other opinions if they have nano as well :)
  6. gearofwar
    Your X7 definitely needs to undergo some burnt-in process as for most Daps. Early period might make the sound congested and worse...
    gearofwar, Dec 9, 2015
  7. daduy
    Hmm...good point, i will keep that in mind if i am doing another review next time, thanks for the feedback! :)
    daduy, Dec 9, 2015