nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Baycode
    What a review Alex, congrats my friend ! ;)
    Baycode, Dec 2, 2015
  2. kgs51
    Excellent Review
    kgs51, Dec 2, 2015
  3. JohnYang
    Great review Alex.
    JohnYang, Dec 2, 2015
  4. Podster
    Excellent, no more questions your honor:-)
    Podster, Dec 2, 2015
  5. violencer
    Thanks for the review man, can you please shortly describe how X7 sound with comparison to X5/X5ii+E12A combo?
    violencer, Dec 2, 2015
  6. twister6
    [user=398500]@violencer[/user] : X7 has by FAR superior ESS9018S desktop DAC in comparison to PCM1792A in X5ii.  E12A adds a little more transparency, but it's not enough to come close to X7 performance when comparing with X5ii/E12A.
    twister6, Dec 2, 2015
  7. DougD
    Very comprehensive review, and you did a LOT of work on the write-up. Great effort,, and much thanks !   One suggestion though ... you did a many comparisons with other DAPs, and then tested the X7 with a long list of cans ... which, as a representative of the class of people not so intimately familiar with the available DAP and IEM models, I found became something of an alphabet soup. Stating the brand names also would be helpful. Some models I recognize immediately (e.g., PM-3, I own that), but others caused the brain to stop reading and start trying to make association between model numbers and brands.
    DougD, Dec 2, 2015
  8. howdy
    Great review Alex. I have a tour unit now and still getting used to it.
    howdy, Dec 5, 2015
  9. avitron142
    Excellent review, and very detailed write-up. Maybe I should hire you to do my reviews xD
    avitron142, Dec 6, 2015
  10. twister6
    [user=380530]@avitron142[/user] : if the price is right :p
    twister6, Dec 6, 2015
  11. BRCMRGN
    I need to stop reading your reviews and then buying everything that you like!
    BRCMRGN, Jan 9, 2016
  12. twister6
    [user=142600]@BRCMRGN[/user] : I don't review everything I like, but rather everything companies send to me... and I'm usually easy to please lol!!!  But I try to be as detailed as possible in my reviews and provide my opinion about the product so you guys can decide if this is your cup of tea.  What I REALLY like and keep in my constant rotation is usually listed in my signature (which is overdue for an update).
    twister6, Jan 9, 2016