nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. newdoughboy
    Great review, I enjoy my Burson V5s tremendously. I was really tempted to buy the H10, but I already have lots of headphone amps. I'm a little surprised to hear that they do better than D200, but I guess Gustard made a very competitive product.
    newdoughboy, Nov 27, 2015
  2. GioF71
    Thanks! Well the H10 has more power than the D200. Also, separate components usually do better due to dedicated psu and less interferences. Still, the d200 is a great unit and very good q/p ratio IMO. Cheers
    GioF71, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Noodlz
    great review! now i need to get my hands on the V5s lol. btw, how would you compare the D200 vs the X12? i have the same stack except using the D200 as my stack, do you think its worth swapping out the D200 with the X12?
    Noodlz, Dec 1, 2015
  4. GioF71
    Well the d200 is the unit I would still buy if I were looking for a dac/amp combo. Great value. I bought a new dac also because the d200 nos happily lives on another system. That said, the custard stack is superior IMO, but again the D200 is very good too.
    GioF71, Dec 1, 2015
  5. Noodlz
    Ah ok. i guess i'll stick with my original plan and get the X20 upgrade later on & keep the D200 as a dac amp combo. Thanks!
    Noodlz, Dec 1, 2015