nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. howdy
    Great review/video Chris! I will be getting this for review in a few days to try out and from what you are saying this is the cats meow and that is what Im looking for. I want something for my DX90 and this seems like it.
  2. howdy
  3. howdy
  4. howdy
    My work computer did not show it posted but obviously it did it multiple times.
  5. hankaberle
    Well, I really liked mine too until it fell apart.  At $500, it's a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. If yours fell apart after 1+ years, you would know where I'm coming from..
    hankaberle, Sep 13, 2016
  6. vapman
    Why must good video reviews be so far and few between... Looking forward to the black edition update
    vapman, Nov 17, 2016