nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Allanmarcus
    Very nice review. Making me really think about getting this for my T90 and ether-c.
    Allanmarcus, Nov 2, 2015
  2. sheldaze
    A lot of really great points here! Thanks for the impressions. I am a little disappointed to find it does not do that well with the HD650, but would like to try with my planar headphones.
    sheldaze, Nov 2, 2015
  3. avitron142
    [user=413461]@sheldaze[/user] , from what I've heard, the HD 650 works well with tube amps, specifically the Crack. Knowing this, I'm not too surprised it doesn't pair well with a solid-state amp.
    avitron142, Nov 2, 2015
  4. 1337rice
    Under your R70x impressions, you typed M70x
    1337rice, Nov 2, 2015
  5. Hi-Fi EDU
    Great read! Appreciate the thorough effort. Like you appropriately said, "$500 is not pocket change." However being the happy owner of a K7XX and a Slim myself, you've left me with a lot to think about...
    Hi-Fi EDU, Nov 2, 2015
  6. avitron142
    [user=389328]@1337rice[/user] Fixed. Thank you! [user=435879]@Hi-Fi EDU[/user] I have both myself, and I'd upgrade if I had any chance of upgrading the headphone later as well.
    avitron142, Nov 2, 2015
  7. tonykaz
    Does anyone know where the Grace is manufactured? Tony in Michigan
    tonykaz, Nov 5, 2015
  8. fuzzybaffy
    [user=389326]@tonykaz[/user] If you check the Massdrop advert for the m9xx: [url=https://www.massdrop.com/buy/grace-design-x-massdrop-m9xx-dac-amp]https://www.massdrop.com/buy/grace-design-x-massdrop-m9xx-dac-amp[/url], you'll see a picture of the back panel of it, which says "Made by Grace Design in Lyons, Colorado USA".
    fuzzybaffy, Nov 6, 2015
  9. Kwangsun
    Bro, the grass shots. lol
    Kwangsun, Nov 22, 2015