nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Criss969
    Are you sure your headphone isn't defective?
    Criss969, Nov 1, 2015
  2. Tomtattoo
    No, they weren´t. I tried 2 more, and they all sounded the same. These cans are just hopelessly bad. In fact they were. cuz i sold them. I was sooo happy to see them go...
    Tomtattoo, Feb 24, 2016
  3. AG2001
    This is the only "review" that claims these awful things, you know that, right? I own a pair and am happy to use them for listening to electronic music (what they were made for). I honestly don't know what you are trying to achieve by throwing this "bullying" towards a perfectly good pair of headphones, even comparing them to a 35 bucks pair. It is impossible that the sound is unbearable:))) maybe you dropped them in the sink accidentally, who knows, but don't try to put out false information.   Best Regards
  4. AG2001
    P.S.:everyone (including me) noticed the refined bass and the well balanced mids and highs it packs, but to you these things were nonexistent, apparently
  5. Tomtattoo
    I´m happy if u are happy. But this doesn´t change anything. I was even happier to get rid of these absolutely crap cans.
    Tomtattoo, Sep 23, 2016
  6. AG2001
    It's alright, I've noticed you only give out bad reviews and are constantly dissapointed, even though your opinion represents the minority. Maybe you need to spend 2000 dollars on a pair of headphones to be satisfied, because this peasant's crap is not for you:)))
  7. Tomtattoo
    And u have to read my reviews more carefully, cuz apparently u haven´t got a faintest clue what are u talking about. But, funilly enough, u seem upset like a 5 year old kid, cuz i said something wrong about your beloved Sennheisers. Sorry i didn´t know that it hurts sooo much... Anyway, i don´t care. I hated these cans, and even if all the others say they are good, ´no one can convince me. I quit.
    Tomtattoo, Sep 23, 2016
  8. Rafique Adzam
    Well, you cannot harass this poor guy for simply having a different sound taste then you.
    Rafique Adzam, Dec 12, 2016