nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Sonic Defender
    I enjoyed the Vibro X I had, very much, but it was too bass shy for me needs ultimately. How does the Omni compare on that front? Does being even more open degrade the bass performance as compared with the Vibro, at least in terms of quantity. Nice review, did you really purchase all three wood varieties?
    Sonic Defender, Oct 6, 2015
  2. PacoTaco
    I had the opportunity to try them all at home, but I do actually own the Walnut. The bass certainly goes for more extension than quantity, but it does have quite a bit. It does a lot better than the Vibro at being deep and linear, but it has a touch less quantity. The cherry variation, however, has quite a bit of decay that makes it sound very, very awesome.
    PacoTaco, Oct 6, 2015
  3. Law87
    some strong statement, cant wait to test it out vs my AP
    Law87, Oct 7, 2015
  4. jdpark
    What kind of current do you need to drive these, and what kind of impedance to they have? I have a Magni max 1.2w/per channel and a Lehmann BCL, the former having more power, but the latter sounding better overall with max 400mw per channel.
    jdpark, Oct 7, 2015
  5. saidentary
    What a great review!  Wonderful to read and your satisfaction really comes through.  This is really a company that does an outstanding job in craftsmanship and build quality. And the SOUND!  You describe their beautiful sonic signature in such rich and vivid (yet concise) detail. It's great to see ZMF headphones getting some of the credit they so richly deserve.  I heard them at a headphone meet in Chicago.  I had no idea they would sound as good as they did.  If I didn't already own two high end pairs of headphones, these would be on my short list.  [i][b]ZMF headphones are the real deal.[/b][/i]
    saidentary, Oct 7, 2015