nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Hawaiibadboy
    I love Creative. The driver downloads and such back in the day were so horrific I wanted to stomp my PC into pieces.  Since Windows 7,8,and now 10 though all is well...which is good since they have been feeding audio tweakers like me for years. Good stuff! Nice review as always!
    Hawaiibadboy, Oct 4, 2015
  2. earfonia
    Great review with really nice pictures! Thanks! I agree that Roar 2 does really well on female vocal. I actually bought another one unit of Roar 2, and DIY a cable to use the AUX input to setup 2x Roar 2 in stereo setup, and I was blown away by how these 2 little speaker sound full and rich.
    earfonia, Oct 5, 2015
  3. Brooko
    HBB - yep, I can remember the old days of gaming and the old SB16 driver suddenly glitching in the middle of a game - usually when you were just starting to make progress.  Nostalgia :) I agree though - I've never had issues in the modern Windows era - and some of the sfx that Creative have brought out have been very impressive.   Bram - thanks. Brilliant idea for putting them in stereo my friend!
    Brooko, Oct 5, 2015
  4. twister6
    Wow, talk about jack-of-all-trades in such a compact footprint!  Great review Paul!
    twister6, Oct 6, 2015
  5. Badas
    Fantastic review.
    Badas, Oct 6, 2015
  6. BattleBrat
    Great review! Looks like I'll be picking one of these up for my girlfriend for her birthday!
    BattleBrat, Oct 7, 2015
  7. Niyologist
    Great review. Now I'm certain I'll get this by the Holidays.
    Niyologist, Oct 8, 2015
  8. kingdixon
    while i didn't try the roar 2 and iam pretty sure it won't disappoint, i tried the jbl charge 2 and the denon envaya mini while the roar 2 seems to give mre features but they are pretty good.   specially the jbl charge 2, its pretty solid for the price and sound amazing ..
    kingdixon, Oct 11, 2015
  9. kingdixon
    and very nice review btw !
    kingdixon, Oct 11, 2015