nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Brooko
    Enjoyed it HBB - especially the last couple of minutes. Like your set-up!
    Brooko, Oct 2, 2015
  2. Hawaiibadboy
    [user=170914]@Brooko[/user]  Thanks. I always look at stuff in the background of vids and figured I could show exactly where I am sitting when I interact or review.  I'm not on your level but some folks with curiosity up the wazoo and some ADHD should dig my stuff.
    Hawaiibadboy, Oct 2, 2015
  3. Brooko
    I'm not on another level mate - we're all simply hobbyists - equals with different styles.. Bet the kids love your set-up too.
    Brooko, Oct 2, 2015
  4. Hawaiibadboy
    You are bro. My reviews are as cohesive and coherent as a drunk uncle at a family gathering....and everybody is wondering if he took up crack smoking too and when is he gunna leave ?? LOL.  It is my basshead sometimes 70's classic rock view though and  some folks got a soft spot for drunk uncle ;)
    Hawaiibadboy, Oct 3, 2015
  5. Tobias89
    You have some really cool stuff there! :)
    Tobias89, Oct 3, 2015
  6. Hawaiibadboy
    Thanks [user=389799]@Tobias89[/user]  I am looking forward to your review.
    Hawaiibadboy, Oct 3, 2015
  7. knorris908
    Total respect for that drunk uncle. (Especially when the gathering is at an "up-tight" relatives...) :smiling_imp: I liked seeing the man-cave. It's like Nippon-waiian fusion. (Yes, I make up words now!). FIIO has my respect with their e17 and e12 units. I've been meaning to audition their DAP offerings to compare against my DX90, but sadly, have not yet. Their headphones here look worth a listen as I already have my bass head fix for iems. I'll need to compare them against their Dunu originals for cost here at state-side.
    knorris908, Oct 23, 2015
  8. StanD
    Nice review. The sub bass dive is not in my wheelhouse. Otherwise it might be a more interesting IEM for me.
    StanD, Oct 23, 2015
  9. Hawaiibadboy
    [user=406022]@knorris908[/user]  it's a Hawaiianese mash -up 4 sure :)   FiiO e18 is my fave. Gets little love round here but it plugs n plays with the droid and the power is just enough to send SZ into thunder mode. They make good stuff. I am hoping for a basshead capable unit from them in the future.
    Hawaiibadboy, Oct 23, 2015
  10. Luckbad
    Good to see Fiio in IEMs. Hopefully they make a basshead earphone soon!
    Luckbad, Oct 23, 2015
  11. Diego Davila
    Why almost everyone takes the isolation factor as an important thing?. Wasn't this IEM designed to get better soundstage?, therefore would not be suitable for the street.
    Diego Davila, Mar 4, 2016