nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. twister6
    Great honest and very informative review.  Good job Vince!
    twister6, Sep 20, 2015
  2. Shanling
    Great review. Thank you Vince
    Shanling, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Hisoundfi
    It was my pleasure [user=422159]@Shanling[/user]. I also want to let you know I have also purchased the H3 and it is currently one of my favorite pieces of audio gear. Please keep me in mind for reviews of future products. It would be an honor to cover more of your stuff.
    Hisoundfi, Sep 20, 2015
  4. Ripvanlink
    Nice, informative review. However I won't upgrade my o.s. to WindBlows 10. Don't trust Microsoft at aaaalll! Plus the warnings they very much support spying on anything on your computer. Yes, it even says so and using it on your computer essentially gives the dark ones permission!!!
    Ripvanlink, Sep 21, 2015
  5. hakushondaimao
    You have me salivating as I'm next up on the tour (after a brief pitstop back with Nikolaus). The salivation and anticipation is doubled by your earlier H3 review. First world problems.
    hakushondaimao, Sep 22, 2015
  6. Hisoundfi
    I bought myself an H3 after using the demo model for one day. I love the Bluetooth with my phone, and the sound signature is really geared for my preference.
    Hisoundfi, Sep 24, 2015
  7. Charliemotta
    Is the H3 less money than the M3?  What are the differences?
    Charliemotta, Sep 24, 2015
  8. Hisoundfi
    M3 is a DAP/DAC, the H3 is a DAC/Amp with Aptx Bluetooth
    Hisoundfi, Sep 24, 2015
  9. Arsenal
    Great review! Nce components!
  10. Arsenal
    *Nice
  11. Arsenal
    What is the retail price?