nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. landroni
    Could you expand  a bit more on the P5 & SE846 pairing? Any hissing? Any synergies in particular? Thanks!
    landroni, Sep 17, 2015
  2. landroni
    Did you have the opportunity to compare the P5 with FiiO E12DIY?
    landroni, Sep 17, 2015
  3. lin0003
    The synergy between the P5 and the SE846 was good, no hissing and it added more energy to the SE846.    I had a listen to a E12DIY a while ago, but I didn't get the opportunity to compare them side by side. I wasn't really that impressed by the E12, and from memory, the P5 is no comparison.
    lin0003, Sep 21, 2015
  4. landroni
    Thank you for these notes. Very helpful!
    landroni, Sep 21, 2015
  5. ph58
    Hi , do you have try the P5 pairing with the DX100 ? Does the P5 outperform the Portaphile 627x ? Thanks!
    ph58, Oct 29, 2015
  6. ShreyasMax
    Very well written, clear and precise review. I'm considering an upgrade from my D14 after having tried the Mojo for 2 weeks. Would you be able to compare the D14-P5 combo to the Mojo in terms of sound alone? As one of my good friends suggested, maybe the P5 would offer a good synergy being iBasso, and being comparable to Mojo price wise, I should probably try it out before I make my decision. Thanks in advance, cheers.
    ShreyasMax, Apr 19, 2016
  7. ShreyasMax
    Forgot to mention above that my main headphones currently are the Fidelio X2. Thanks
    ShreyasMax, Apr 19, 2016
  8. ShreyasMax
    [user=353936]@lin0003[/user]   Any comments on my queries above, shall be greatly appreciated! Thanks again.
    ShreyasMax, Aug 20, 2016