nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. vaibhavp
    surprised you found treble harsh. i thought it was rolled off.
    vaibhavp, Sep 8, 2015
  2. fnkcow
    I found the treble even though not having the extension of the likes of KC06A etc, and KC06A sounded brighter, yet still seems to have peaks which contributed to the sibilance which KC06A doesn't exhibit in comparison.
  3. Brooko
    It has a rise at 8kHz and peak at 9kHz - right where sibilance can often hit.  I'll post the graph as soon as my review is finished.
    Brooko, Sep 8, 2015
  4. fnkcow
    Thanks for the clarifications [user=170914]@Brooko[/user]. Looking forward to your review!
  5. sodesuka
    That's right where I'm sensitive at. Thanks for the review!
    sodesuka, Sep 8, 2015
  6. fnkcow
    Thanks [user=418420]@sodesuka[/user], appreciate the gesture
  7. DJScope
    Looks like Im not very sensitive in the 8-9k region, because I found them very laidback in the whole treble range, but without any of the treble taken out. I guess I more sensitive in the upper mids/lower treble more than anything.
    DJScope, Sep 8, 2015
  8. Hisoundfi
    I'm going to agree with [user=393408]@DJScope[/user] I didn't hear sibilance. It was extended but not sibilant to my ears. I do agree though, tip rolling can significantly alter the sound of the A73. I had tips that made these sound almost bloated and rolled off, and others that gave them a V-signature and everything in between. Nice review friend.
    Hisoundfi, Sep 8, 2015
  9. fnkcow
    Yeah YMMV individually and also tip-dependent, insertion depth and angle etc. Thanks for commenting [user=393408]@DJScope[/user] and [user=391779]@Hisoundfi[/user]
    fnkcow, Sep 9, 2015