nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. jant71
    Very nice review!! I knew about some of the improvements with the CKR9LTD but never saw they changed the angle a bit. Wasn't super happy with angle on the regular 9's so I'm excited even a bit more for my pair to see the change:)
    jant71, Sep 1, 2015
  2. twister6
    Very helpful review and comparison!  Excellent work Peter, and a great easy to follow read!    Just wish the review listing wouldn't have "m50" in in, gets confusing.  It's not your fault because head-fi review title is lifted from amazon listing where someone made a mistake of combining M50 and CKR9 LTD.
    twister6, Sep 1, 2015
  3. peter123
    Thanks guys! I've been working on this for quite a while know so it was really nice to finally publish it ;)   I know Alex, hopefully someone notice and fix it now when it's in use......
    peter123, Sep 1, 2015
  4. drbluenewmexico
    great review Peter! thank you for time and attention to comparison in multidimensional of these iems!  Nice to know the "lovechild" in the middle has the best of both parents, and is unique and lovely sounding.  which one would you recommend for BLUES???
    drbluenewmexico, Sep 1, 2015
  5. ozkan
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Hey Peter great review and comparison! Is CKR9ltd more comfortable than CKR9?
    ozkan, Sep 1, 2015
  6. ozkan
    Hey Peter great review and comparison! Is CKR9ltd more comfortable than CKR9 as it has an angled nozzle? If so I may jump on these since CKR9 is a bit uncomfortable for me.
    ozkan, Sep 1, 2015
  7. RedTwilight
    Pretty helpful for people who are deciding between the 3. Nice review!
    RedTwilight, Sep 1, 2015
  8. leobigfield
    Brilliant my friend!
    leobigfield, Sep 1, 2015
  9. peter123
    Thank you for the kind words guys :)   [user=141868]@drbluenewmexico[/user]  I don't listen to much blues but if you send me the name of some tracks that you would like me to hear with them I'll be happy to give it my best shot ;)
  10. peter123
    [user=346841]@ozkan[/user] I'm sorry mate, forgot to answer your question on the fit: very har to tell since fit is so individual. I find all of them fitting great but yes, to me the LTD's fit even better than the other two.   You may also try the Sennheiser type double flange tips (you can see them in the pictures) since I use all three of them with those and like both sound and comfort from them.
  11. peter123
    Thanks to whoever fixed the name on the product page!
  12. Charliemotta
    Great review Peter. This should answer a lot of questions.  Very well done!
    Charliemotta, Sep 2, 2015
  13. peter123
    Thank you for the kind words Charlie!
  14. earfonia
    Thanks a lot for this comparison Peter!
    earfonia, Sep 4, 2015
  15. peter123
    Thank you [user=150501]@earfonia[/user]  :)
    peter123, Sep 7, 2015
  16. B9Scrambler
    Great comparisons! Thanks Peter! I decided to empty my wallet and get the LTDs...hopefully they compliment my current favorite iem well :)
    B9Scrambler, Sep 9, 2015
  17. jant71
    After getting my LTD's, I do hear the difference in stage. I do think the  LTD is better balanced and the 9 is taller. The LTD seems to be more even for height and width. I like the better balance of the F.R. and I do seem to hear less grain in the highs even though they are a bit brighter/more emphasized to me.
    jant71, Sep 9, 2015
  18. slowpickr
    Hey Peter, just noticed that you stated the CKR10 is quite a bit heavier than the others.  However, in the spec section, the CKR10 along with the CKR9 are listed at 12g while the CKR9LTD is listed as 16g.  Seems contradictory.  Any explanation?  Perhaps you are talking about individual ear pieces while the specs are listing overall weights (including cables)?
    slowpickr, Sep 25, 2015
  19. Charliemotta
    What Peter meant by Heavy is they are Far out.
    Charliemotta, Sep 25, 2015
  20. slowpickr
    It's in the ergonomics section.  Anyway, there is a weight discussion going on regarding the ALI-CKR9LTDs vs ATH-CKR9LTDs so his comments made me curious.
    slowpickr, Sep 25, 2015
  21. peter123
    [user=122658]@slowpickr[/user]  Sorry for the late reply, had other obligations yesterday ;)   I've mixed up the weight of the CKR10's and the LTD's, fixed now. I just got the weight from the A-T website but I put them on the weight last night and both of the 9 siblings weigh between 11-12 grams.    Hope this helps :)
    peter123, Sep 26, 2015
  22. mgunin
    Great review, Peter! May I ask which of the three you'd recommend for jazz, classical, soul and funk? I'm choosing some model for outdoor use with iBasso DX50.
    mgunin, Mar 24, 2016