nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. dragon2knight
    Nice review :) I've been using these since they were introduced....really an amazing deal that never makes you feel you cheaped out :) Agree about the durability, but nothings perfect :)
    dragon2knight, Aug 19, 2015
  2. Tadgh
    Thanks dragon2knight! I'm glad somebody enjoyed the read! I've spent so much time spending more money trying to improve on them without over-stepping 50ish euro, and from what I've seen, you just [i]can't[/i]. Having said that I've never tried the Audio Technica MXX line, I hear the M20s/30s are pretty decent cans for the money. Even moving back to the 201s from my current setups for comparison it doesn't feel like a cheap-out - they really are legendary cans, and heavily under-rated.
    Tadgh, Aug 20, 2015
  3. dragon2knight
    Yep, I did the same, and am still doing so. I have the M30's and they are ok, built better for sure, but still not good enough IMHO. The 201's are still the "Cheap Champs" :)
    dragon2knight, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Tadgh
    Awww that's genuinely really disappointing ;-; I was kinda hoping I could find another fab pair of cheap cans to recommend people but I guess Sennheiser win again ^-^ Have you got a review up on the M30s? I'd like to read it.
    Tadgh, Aug 20, 2015
  5. dragon2knight
    Nope, no review, I didnt like them enough to do one,lol. They are ok, though. Worth the money for sure. here's a review on here that was done on them, only one I know of : [url=http://www.head-fi.org/t/119043/mini-review-audio-technica-ath-m30]http://www.head-fi.org/t/119043/mini-review-audio-technica-ath-m30[/url]
    dragon2knight, Aug 20, 2015