nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

2. WayneWoondirts
    thank you!
    WayneWoondirts, Jul 31, 2015
  3. volly
    A mouth-watering review, a very engaging read! Thank you!
    volly, Jul 31, 2015
  4. WayneWoondirts
    you're very welcome. thanks for your kind words.
    WayneWoondirts, Jul 31, 2015
  5. ASpencer
    Agree 100%.  FiiO really surprised me with this one.  I have no need for an amp and love the sound the way it is.
    ASpencer, Jul 31, 2015
  6. Treeko
    Great review very helpful!
    Treeko, Aug 1, 2015
  7. KLJTech
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Great review! I think one of the very nice improvements over the X5 is the improved amp second in the X5 II. I've felt no need at all to stack it with my E12A, which did indeed improve the sound of the X5. Nice job FiiO!
    KLJTech, Aug 2, 2015
  8. KLJTech
    Great review! I think one of the nice improvements over the OG X5 is the improved amp section of the X5 II. I've felt no need at all to stack it with my E12A, which did indeed improve the sound of the X5. Nice job FiiO!
    KLJTech, Aug 2, 2015
  9. catspaw
    One thing that bothered me in fiio products was always the connectors. In my E17, the headphone jack stopped operating effectivly after a year of use (HEAVY use, so I am not really that dissappointed). Fiio was very nice and sent me a headphone jack to replace the damaged one, but as it was my first soldering experience, I ended up destroying the unit :).   I am unsure if the headphone jack is more resistant in the X5 (as far as I know fiio recognized the problem in the E17 units and added a better hp jack in products from that time), but if not, it would be a bummer.
    catspaw, Aug 7, 2015
  10. bruce1967
    Nice review! I'll definitely be upgrading from the X3ii to the new X5.
    bruce1967, Sep 3, 2015