nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Light - Man
    A very informative review and also a lot of hard work Bro!   Sounds to me like you will like the Hidizs AP100 as I found it better than the DX90 in every way - if you get a chance to try it.
    Light - Man, Jul 22, 2015
  2. acain
    Great review I wish it wasn't so bulky.
    acain, Jul 22, 2015
  3. hakushondaimao
    Nice review, sir. The size comparison with the X5 classic really shows how bulky the M3 is. What is El Capitan? Looking forward to my turn on the tour...
    hakushondaimao, Jul 22, 2015
  4. nmatheis
    Thanks guys! It is bulky but seems along the lines of the Cayin N6 from pics I've seen of that DAP next to an X5. And yes I've heard a lot about the Hidisz AP100 and would love to have one to test out and tour around, but Hidisz wasn't up for that since its been out for awhile. I'm hoping they are up for it with their new DAP when it's released. Haku - El Capitan is the newest OS X that will be released in the Fall. I'm a sucker for bleeding edge and am running the public beta.
    nmatheis, Jul 22, 2015
  5. twister6
    Excellent review, as always!  It was great to have it side by side with other DAPs for comparison, especially as Eric mentioned, next to original X5.
    twister6, Jul 22, 2015
  6. marcusd
    Top review! :) I was cutting pouches for weeks due to the lack of cases also - those interpretations would be very nice to see on the market.
    marcusd, Jul 25, 2015
  7. ASpencer
    Wonderfully well written review with gobs of sincerity and perfect semantics.  Fine description of the audio, so no need for apologies there.  You did great.
    ASpencer, Jul 28, 2015
  8. nmatheis
    Thanks again guys. I'm glad it was useful!
    nmatheis, Jul 28, 2015