nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Dany1
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Have you tried using Cayin C5 as an amp with D14's dac ?   Fantastic review btw ! :)
    Dany1, Jun 29, 2015
  2. Dany1
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Have you tried using C5 Dac as an amp with D14's dac ?   Fantastic review btw ! :)
    Dany1, Jun 29, 2015
  3. Cotnijoe
    Cotnijoe, Jun 29, 2015
  4. xkonfuzed
    Nice review. Interesting that the amp section is better than the DAC, I'd like to try my unit out as amp only through the RCA outs of the Aune T1.  Hopefully mine arrives soon, cant wait.
    xkonfuzed, Jun 29, 2015
  5. earfonia
    Very well written comprehensive review! Thanks!
    earfonia, Jun 30, 2015
  6. LajostheHun
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    I wonder if someone will do a comparison to the original template: the FIIO E18 kunlun. Should be interesting since it's pretty much the same thin minus any plastic, and about $80-$100 cheaper.
    LajostheHun, Jul 2, 2015
  7. LajostheHun
    I wonder if someone will do a comparison to the original template: the FIIO E18 kunlun. Should be interesting since it's pretty much the same thing  minus any plastic, and about $80-$100 cheaper.
    LajostheHun, Jul 2, 2015
  8. Cotnijoe
    I would have loved to do some comparison to other popular fiio products, unfortunately i dont own them. I will be doing a full revew of the iBasso D14 that I mentioned in this review though!
    Cotnijoe, Jul 2, 2015
  9. DJ XtAzY
    I noticed you said bass was fairly flat, but did you try out the bass boost feature? I didn't see you mention that in your review.
    DJ XtAzY, Jul 30, 2015
  10. Cotnijoe
    [user=293044]@DJ XtAzY[/user] Like many others, I wasn't a fan of the bass boost. I felt it muddied the sound a bit. I think perhaps it would have been a good idea to mention that. It completely slipped my mind!
    Cotnijoe, Jul 30, 2015
  11. heavyarms
    would you recommend the c5d with DT770 PRO 80 ohms?
    heavyarms, Dec 16, 2016