nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. miceblue
    Interesting review. I believe it when you say the B1 sounds better than just out of the AK100 II. The AK100 II's amp section is a bit lackluster compared to some other portable amps I've heard.
    miceblue, Jun 29, 2015
  2. xkonfuzed
    nice and detailed review!
    xkonfuzed, Jun 29, 2015
  3. Peter West
    Here's another surprise: the Fostex T50RPs really like the B1 on low gain and Class A switch off for classical music. On these lower settings the B1 is barely warm and the battery will last all afternoon. Excellent combo and anybody who has theT50RPs owe it to themselves to try them with the B1. Prepare to be delighted.
    Peter West, Jun 30, 2015
  4. esteboune
    Hi Peter,  Great review. I completely share your point of view. I do own the B1, at first when i paired it with the Sony ZX2 and Shure846, i was slightly disappointed... And conclude that the DAP sounded better without the amp...(!) Then i used it together with the B&W P7, low gain, Class A off. Wow, great listening experience. The P7 sounded great. Then in switched ON the classA: Mind blowing. It was a new pair of cans, alive, dynamic, but still so smooth and pleasant...   I finally tried the LCD2, and it was obviously fantastic.    thanks again for your review.
    esteboune, Jul 1, 2015
  5. casanova
    Great review with many details and comparison. Thank you, sir.
    casanova, Jul 7, 2015
  6. Peter West
    My own (Darth Vader black) Aune B1 arrived today!!! I'll be spending the next few days under my LCD-X headphones. Outstanding sound right out of the box. Class A amp sure drives the planar magnetic headphones into new levels of excellence. Best $199 I've ever spent on audio amplification. Highly recommended.
    Peter West, Jul 7, 2015
  7. capnjack
    Have to say that I agree wholeheartedly with you Peter. I'm using my b1 to drive my k702s and its doing a brilliant job with them also!
    capnjack, Oct 15, 2015