nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. x RELIC x
    Well written and level headed review! Excellent
    x RELIC x, Jun 19, 2015
  2. PinkyPowers
    This sounds in line with what I've been reading from the others. I just bought the X3ii used, and have kind of fallen in love with it. But thanks to your review, I think I'll try and find an X5 1stGen on the cheap... see what that can give me.   Thanks for the review.
    PinkyPowers, Jun 19, 2015
  3. peareye
    I liked it. Thanks for comparing the Custom Art buds as well.
    peareye, Jun 19, 2015
  4. acain
    Great review I own the AK100II and came up with the same conclusions when demoing them. The 240 is more of a status symbol if you ask me, the differences between all of them are very hard to tell but the AK100II sounded more neutral then all of them. I really like the design of the X5ii I have the X1 and very happy with it for the price. After using AK's UI I don't think I can switch to Fiio's UI hopefully the X7 will be a huge improvement thanks for the great review.
    acain, Jun 19, 2015
  5. Koolpep
    Thanks. Great review!
    Koolpep, Jun 20, 2015
  6. gHeadphone
    Great review!
    gHeadphone, Jun 20, 2015
  7. Wilderbeast
    Really enjoyed this review - thank you. I've been frustrated with all DAPs I've had recently. For my earphones/ears I found the both AK120ii and iBasso DX90 too harsh and too distant. But the Cowon P1 went too far the other way - it was too soft and close.    I've just received the Fiio X5 2nd gen. Fingers crossed this hits that middle ground you speak of...
    Wilderbeast, Jul 16, 2015
  8. SoulSyde
    Excellent, well-written review. Kudos!
    SoulSyde, Aug 31, 2015
  9. Barra
    Barra, Sep 1, 2015
  10. avitron142
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    avitron142, Feb 14, 2016
  11. avitron142
    Incidentally, I also enjoy the thick, intimate signature my $6 earbuds have over the Beyer T90. Dunno why everyone's clamoring over soundstage and all that, congested is better.   My point is that it's hard to take a reviewer seriously when he prefers a thick SQ that's in-your-face, rather than a clear and spacious one. Finding an addicting thick SQ was never hard; the whole point of higher end DAP's SQ is to get rid of that.
    avitron142, Feb 14, 2016
  12. Nec3
    I like your review layout, the X5ii is on massdrop right now and I'm glad I'm not really missing out on anything with the X5 classic.
    Nec3, Jan 16, 2017