nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. twister6
    DITA cable is not removable, so curious how did you end up with a separate connectorized cable?
    twister6, Jun 16, 2015
  2. WCDchee
    I won't say how I got mine, but some people re-terminate their truth iems :) Also, the from what I've heard, there are plans for the truth cable to be sold separately in future.
    WCDchee, Jun 17, 2015
  3. fiascogarcia
    Very nice review, and I completely agree with your assessment.  I'm not a fan of super sparkly highs, so the K10 suits me very well, but there was an adjustment period coming from Fitear Parterres and FAD's, which had incredibly clear highs.  Still, compared to those iems, every other part of the spectrum is surpassed by the K10's, IMO.  Thanks for taking the time to share!
    fiascogarcia, Jun 17, 2015
  4. hrq12345
    Also wondering how did you connect the truth cable with the K10s. And after switching the cable, is there any other changes beside the soundstage?
    hrq12345, Jun 18, 2015
  5. WCDchee
    Soundstaging improves quite a lot in all aspects, imaging becomes more accurate, airiness is quite exquisite, creating an open, and not overly airy presentation. Highs sparkle and extend quite a bit more bass tightens well but goes deeper and hits harder. Midrange has slight leanness to it with the truth but given that i found the k10 to have a slightly thick midrange, this matched up perfectly for me.
    WCDchee, Jun 18, 2015
  6. Uncle E1
    DITA Truth cables at the moment is still at the experimental stage.  There is only a bunch of them floating around with various CIEMs including the K10 above, MH335 and 1964 V6 :p
    Uncle E1, Jun 18, 2015
  7. earfonia
    Very good and unique review! Thanks! I agree on this: "I found many of them to have poorly controlled resonances leading to large amounts of colouration. Tonally, many of these multiple BA earphones just didn’t quite cut it for me." For that reason I often avoid too many drivers configuration. I guess it is just difficult to have too many drivers coherently vibrate in exactly the same phase to avoid phase distortion.
    earfonia, Jun 24, 2015