nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. mandrake50
    Just curious... and I have seen the gen 2 X5 called this before. Why the "K" in your designation of X5K for the newest model. Just not getting where the "K" comes from.
    mandrake50, Jun 16, 2015
  2. semaj8james
    I honestly don't know. Originally when the Fiio X3 2nd generation, people would typically call it the X3ii or the X3K, and I guess the nomenclature has stuck!
    semaj8james, Jun 16, 2015
  3. mandrake50
    OK, again just curious. I can see  why it might be X5ii, or X5II, or X5G2. The K is lost on me. BTW, nice review. Not fond of the fact that you did not come up with a favorite at the end. I kind of want somebody to tell me that I just have to have the X5II..  So far everyone has pretty much called it a draw. It looks more and more like I will stay with my X5 and see what the X7 is all about. I did like the fact you had links to the songs that you used. Nice touch
    mandrake50, Jun 16, 2015
  4. AndrewH13
    Now I've completed my own review, I'm enjoying catching up with the others. I know how you feel with the summary, there was no night and day changes in sound quality. Subtle change that one may prefer, another might not.
    AndrewH13, Jun 17, 2015
  5. semaj8james
    [user=58184]@mandrake50[/user] I just used X5K as naming nomenclature for simplicities sake, and I wish someone would clean up the condusion as hell haha.   After sending off the X5K, I've had time with my X5 again and the only feature I really miss is the instant sleep feature on the X5K.
    semaj8james, Jul 1, 2015