nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. mochill
    How many hours of burn in do you have on the Zen my friend :blush:
    mochill, Jun 13, 2015
  2. fnkcow
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Hey mochill not much as I only have it for about a week before sending it off as loaner
  3. fnkcow
    Hey [user=290781]@mochill[/user] not much as I only have it for about a week before sending it off as loaner
  4. mochill
    Oh , that's not good to hear...they are slow grower and definitely benefit from long burn in aka 500hr+:blush:. They go toe to toe with my asg1plus and rockets :smiley:
    mochill, Jun 14, 2015
  5. fnkcow
    Yeah Zen grows on you in its own way so I can imagine the longer it is the better it'll be
  6. golov17
    golov17, Jul 25, 2015
  7. fnkcow
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [user=404367]@golov17[/user] I don't really follow what you're trying to say?
  8. fnkcow
  9. fnkcow
    [user=404367]@golov17[/user] I don't really follow what you meant or what you're trying to say? What were you referring to?
  10. fnkcow
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    @golov17 The more I read your statement the more insulting I find it. I may not use earbuds all the time like you do but that doesnt mean I don't use any, in fact I have more than half a dozen in my collection which you can check in my sig, so much to your disappointment I do in fact know a thing or two about earbuds and appreciate their benefits.
  11. fnkcow
    [user=404367]@golov17[/user] The more I read your statement the more insulting I find it. I may not use earbuds all the time like you do but that doesnt mean I don't use any, in fact I have more than half a dozen in my collection which you can check in my sig, so much to your disappointment I do in fact know a thing or two about earbuds and appreciate their benefits.
  12. golov17
    For example, I like earbuds and do not like IEMs. I can compare my earbuds (more 50) with other earbuds, not with IEMs. As a sports car can be compared with Trucks ?? These are different categories for different tasks, IMHO.
  13. golov17
  14. fnkcow
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [user=404367]@golov17[/user] I have read your very own Zen "review", which was hardly a proper impression, much less a review at all. If you are such an earbud lover the way you say you are, and understand so much about earbuds that mere amateurs such as I were not fit to even listen to them and give some impressions, please, do enlighten mere amateurs such as I, and write a full review, at least much more than 50 words? so that mere amateurs such as I will really begin to undertstand and grasp the benefits of earbuds.
  15. golov17
    I not wanted to offend. This is my point of view.
  16. fnkcow
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    @golov17 which part of my review did you see comparisons with IEMs? I don't understand how "A typical comment from a fan IEMs, who does not understand and do not appreciate the benefits of earbuds, lol" did you reach this offensive statement.
  17. fnkcow
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [user=404367]@golov17[/user] which part of my review did you see comparisons with IEMs? I don't understand how "A typical comment from a fan IEMs, who does not understand and do not appreciate the benefits of earbuds, lol" did you reach this offensive statement.
  18. fnkcow
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [user=404367]@golov17[/user] Just because you read the first paragraph of my review that you came to the conclusion that I'm comparing it with IEMs? Well please actually read the review completely before you make such sweeping judgements.
  19. fnkcow
    [user=404367]@golov17[/user] Which part of my review did you see comparisons with IEMs? I don't understand how "A typical comment from a fan IEMs, who does not understand and do not appreciate the benefits of earbuds, lol" did you reach this offensive statement. Your follow-up response that suggested that I was comparing Zen earbuds with IEMs is not helping either.
  20. fnkcow
  21. fnkcow
    [user=404367]@golov17[/user] Did you actually read my review before commenting? Just because you only read the first paragraph of my review that you came to the conclusion that I'm comparing it with IEMs? Well please actually read the review completely before you make such sweeping judgements. I find your accusations unwarranted.
  22. golov17
    Well, OK. You assess VE ZEN 4 stars for SQ. What are the buds, you feel better, and 5 stars ?? From buds only. Only SQ?
  23. fnkcow
    [user=404367]@golov17[/user] In Head-Fi, the yellow Stars is actually the total rating for the overall package. 4 Stars is what I have rated overall, which IMO is fair given the Pros and Cons that I have listed. Head-Fi has a sub-section where there is a separate rating for SQ. Check the green bars under "Audio Quality", which I have given a very high rating.
  24. golov17
    So I was wrong and I apologize :cry:
  25. fnkcow
  26. fnkcow
    [user=404367]@golov17[/user] I could now see that it's just a misunderstanding. No hard feelings mate. All good ;)