nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Jeff Y
    Cool! Thanks for the nice review. Your reviews always make me want to try out new stuff.
    Jeff Y, Jun 7, 2015
  2. capnjack
    Great review, I've just ordered a B1 but it was a difficult decision between that and the C5. It seems like you have a similarly tuned ear to myself !
    capnjack, Jun 7, 2015
  3. hakushondaimao
    [user=379256]@Jeff Y[/user]: Thanks for the kind comment. [user=376001]@capnjack[/user]: Thanks also, and let me know what you think when your B1 arrives.
    hakushondaimao, Jun 8, 2015
  4. capnjack
    Well, I received my B1 today!! But I had to send my Dx50 back under warranty (screen issue):cry: So I'll be trying out my B1 with my X3. So far all I can say is it's got about 4 hrs on it and it's mighty impressive!! So I'm in total agreement with the reviews on here, it's an awesome bit of kit and I can't wait to see it glowing this evening!
    capnjack, Jun 8, 2015
  5. hakushondaimao
    [user=376001]@capnjack[/user]: Did you get the silver or black B1? Can imagine the pairing of X3 and B1 being quite attractive if you got black. Looking forward to further (glowing) updates ;-)
    hakushondaimao, Jun 8, 2015
  6. capnjack
    Here in the UK there are no stockists so I had to get mine via Amazon from a company called Euwholesale based in China. The only one they had left in stock was a Black one! So it does look great strapped to my X3, and of course I'll post how much I'm enjoying the synergy with both the Fiio and my DX50 when I get my replacement. Regards Steve
    capnjack, Jun 8, 2015
  7. hakushondaimao
    [user=376001]@capnjack[/user]: Great you were able to get one, even if it was a bit of a slog. Here in Canada there are also occasional audio items that are made of unobtanium, and Canadian Amazon is pretty poor selection- and price-wise. I guess the hunt becomes part of the adventure then, doesn't it?
    hakushondaimao, Jun 10, 2015
  8. capnjack
    Hi. Yes it is a bit of a struggle but I'm just so happy that I managed to find one in stock ! So the hunt is over now to sit and get some hours on the B1 and burn it in :blush:
    capnjack, Jun 10, 2015
  9. notfitforpublic
    Nicely done @hakushondaimao! Have you found a retailer to ship that ships to Canada?
    notfitforpublic, Jun 10, 2015
  10. hakushondaimao
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [user=419672]@notfitforpublic[/user]: Hi believe Grant Fidelity will be distributing in Canada. Perhaps send them a query at [url=http://grantfidelity.com/site/feedback]http://grantfidelity.com/site/feedback[/url].
    hakushondaimao, Jun 11, 2015
  11. hakushondaimao
    [user=419672]@notfitforpublic[/user]: I believe Grant Fidelity will be distributing in Canada. Perhaps send them a query at [url=http://grantfidelity.com/site/feedback]http://grantfidelity.com/site/feedback[/url].
    hakushondaimao, Jun 11, 2015
  12. Baycode
    Thanks for this thoughtful review Hakus, now I have an idea what B1 sounds like :)
    Baycode, Jul 5, 2015
  13. hakushondaimao
    [user=19456]@Baycode[/user]: Glad to help, and thanks for the comment.
    hakushondaimao, Jul 6, 2015