nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Mr Trev
    Nice review, as usual. Could these finally be the answer to my question "What if I frankenstein my PFE & GR07BE"?
    Mr Trev, May 30, 2015
  2. hakushondaimao
    Kobe Bryant. Love it! Am holding off on these until I get my Trinity Deltas. After that, I may jump on the A73 bandwagon, depending on comparison feedback..
    hakushondaimao, May 30, 2015
  3. twister6
    Really enjoyed the review, excellent job Vince!!!
    twister6, May 30, 2015
  4. acain
    Great comparisions i am really interested in these now, i have to stop reading your reviews it caused me to make 2 purchases that weren't even on my radar.
    acain, May 30, 2015
  5. Jeff Y
    Great analogy! Do you consider getting your hands on Dunu's new DN2000J?
    Jeff Y, May 30, 2015
  6. Hisoundfi
    I would love to try the DN200J but haven't had the opportunity to. Their asking price is a little steep for me at the moment.
  7. Hisoundfi
    [user=411422]@hakushondaimao[/user] I'm getting all 3 trinities so I will report back to you chief. Consider it done and just a matter of time.
  8. Jeff Y
    Massdrop price is $299 for the DN2000J just to let you know :) but yes, it is quite a bit more than this Fidue.
    Jeff Y, May 31, 2015
  9. Hisoundfi
    It usually works out where I can get a chance to try them, if not, I extremely happy with these. I'm not hyping them so much as starting the following for a really great product. If I had the cash I would pay twice as much to get these now that I heard them.
  10. BGRoberts
    Nice review.  Got my interest piqued to watch for these in the future.  Great job!
    BGRoberts, May 31, 2015
  11. kahaluu
    Nice review. I want these now.
    kahaluu, May 31, 2015
  12. Tom22
    Great Review, sounds fast and exciting without overdoing, like the titans! me thinks my wallets happy i read this review...
    Tom22, May 31, 2015
  13. smith
    Great review.. How easy are they to drive?....I have IPhone 6.
    smith, May 31, 2015
  14. Hisoundfi
    They are really sensitive and very easy to drive. I can't turn my LG G3 up past 3/4 of max before they are too loud to listen to, They are made for use with any smartphone. Long button press on the remote IOS activated Siri on my wife's phone. It activated Google now with my G3.
  15. RedJohn456
    Great review Vince, these are now on my radar for sure. One thing though, the strain reliefs are rubber right? At first glance they look similar to the horrible Vsonic ones. Would you say these have long term durability?
    RedJohn456, May 31, 2015
  16. svyr
    More sound stage vs Titan 1:O?
    svyr, May 31, 2015
  17. Hisoundfi
    Yes, a greater sense of space and separation than the Titan to my ears.
  18. Hisoundfi
     [user=389855]@RedJohn456[/user] the strain reliefs are made of a more flexible and rubbery material than the VSONIC stuff. Vsonic VSD3 strain reliefs are hard plastic with edges, these are flexible rubber and without any edges. Hope this helps
    Hisoundfi, Jun 1, 2015
  19. gangnamstyle
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Hi there, I just made an impulse buy on these based on your five star review. I would like to know some of your opinions: Are these appropriately priced at 150$ USD? What are your thoughts on this versus IEMs like the Havi B3 or the VSONIC GR07? And lastly, I listen to a wide variety of music. Will these handle them well?  Thank you very much!
  20. gangnamstyle
    Hi there, I just made an impulse buy on these based on your five star review. I would like to know some of your opinions: Are these appropriately priced at 150$ USD? What are your thoughts on this versus IEMs like the Havi B3 or the RHA MA750? And lastly, I listen to a wide variety of music. Will these handle them well?  Thank you very much!
  21. gangnamstyle
    Sorry, just wanted to add I listen to a lot of hiphop/rap. Thanks!
  22. airomjosh
    how would you compare them with Soundmagic E80? Can they be considered an upgrade to soundmagic E80 or vice versa?
    airomjosh, Jun 9, 2015
  23. Hisoundfi
    [user=347206]@gangnamstyle[/user] These punch way above their asking price IMHO. I like the sound stage on these better than the Havi. They also have more bass. Tip selection plays a role in how these sound. For hip hop and rap you might want to try narrow bore tips. I prefer a wide bore tip with these. Hope this helps
    Hisoundfi, Jun 10, 2015
  24. gangnamstyle
    Hisoundfi, your reply just got me more excited for them to show up. Thank you very much for all that you've done!
    gangnamstyle, Jun 10, 2015
  25. gangnamstyle
    Where would I buy the best narrow bore tips? In your review, you say that A83 is better than A73 for bass. Is this true
    gangnamstyle, Jun 10, 2015
  26. DJScope
    Just got these bad boys today and absolutely fell in love with them!!! [user=391779]@Hisoundfi[/user] Come join the impressions thread: [url=http://www.head-fi.org/t/771174/fidue-a73-dynamic-1-dd-1ba-iem-impressions-and-discussion-thread]http://www.head-fi.org/t/771174/fidue-a73-dynamic-1-dd-1ba-iem-impressions-and-discussion-thread[/url]
    DJScope, Jun 11, 2015
  27. Hisoundfi
    [user=393408]@DJScope[/user] I'm glad you're in on this one buddy! They are a very addictive tuning and fitment.   [user=347206]@gangnamstyle[/user] I prefer the bass on these over the A83. YMMV
    Hisoundfi, Jun 11, 2015
  28. hakushondaimao
    Pre-sale on CTC Audio: [url=http://www.ctcaudio.com/collections/fidue/products/fidue-a73-high-performance-hybrid-earphones]http://www.ctcaudio.com/collections/fidue/products/fidue-a73-high-performance-hybrid-earphones[/url]
    hakushondaimao, Jun 11, 2015
  29. dweaver
    Ok as much as I love my Z5 these intrigued me enough to nibble...
    dweaver, Jun 13, 2015
  30. luberconn
    man, titan1 were going to be my next IEM's.  now it's looking like they won't be.  good read HSF!
    luberconn, Jun 15, 2015
  31. oldmate
    Mmmm - I wonder how they compare against the Dunu DN-1000's.
    oldmate, Jun 15, 2015
  32. DJScope
    Hey Vin! Feel free to steal the FR chart from my review if you want. I got it from Fidue directly. I've also got the A65 one as well, just shoot me a PM.
    DJScope, Jun 27, 2015
  33. acain
    Great review Vince you sold me now i have to buy them.
    acain, Jun 27, 2015
  34. archy121
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Review was spot on. Couldn't agree more with comparisons against Titan's that I had to return quickly from fatigue syndrome. Really enjoying them after going through few IEM's that were just not suiting my palette. I will be keeping close on your recommendations Vince. Cheers !
    archy121, Jul 3, 2015
  35. archy121
    Review is spot on for me. Couldn't agree more with comparisons against Titan's that I had to return quickly from aching fatigue. Really enjoying the A73 after going through good few IEM's that were just not suiting my palette. I will be keeping close on your recommendations Vince. Cheers !
    archy121, Jul 3, 2015
  36. waynes world
    Nice review
    waynes world, Jul 7, 2015
  37. nealh
    This is a great review.  I have a pair of Panasonic RP-HJE900 but my son and wife go through IEM like water.  I have treasured those but my wife said she lost her Klipsch S4i and well I thought might be a time to look. Like magic, your review shows right up on the A73.  These sound perfect... clear arcuate, nice soundstage not too bright or excessive bass.   I bought them and that was huge step.   Now I have to wait to get them from CTCAudio(price is $129-$5 newsletter coupon).   I gave her my panasonic IEM and she loves the sound. I just pray she treats them like I did.
    nealh, Jul 16, 2015
  38. espanarules
    Great Review... I'm pretty intrigued with these...I was just about to REbuy the DN-1000 (LOVE THEM), and then this...and then my friend recommended the [b]SONY MDR-EX800ST....[/b]   [b]Any input???[/b]
    espanarules, Jul 17, 2015
  39. flippant1
    A73 v A83 How does he sound compare? Besides the cable, build etc, I have heard one of these two gems and it sounds incredible. Has anyone had the chance to compare the sound between the A73 and A83?
    flippant1, Jul 30, 2015
  40. dw1narso
    Hisoundfi, how is this compared to LZA2? If disregarding the differrent tuning, are they in 5he same class/level?
    dw1narso, Nov 10, 2015