nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. thatBeatsguy
    Nice use of yoru custom stand for the pics. Great review as always, acain!
    thatBeatsguy, May 12, 2015
  2. RedJohn456
    Awesome review, and nice photos. Did they make ur ears ring or fatigue them after listening them for extended periods?
    RedJohn456, May 12, 2015
  3. acain
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    No they didn't but they didn't they became a little uncomfortable around my cheeks, but after stretching them out a little they were fine. Thanks guys
  4. Wokei
    Me am going back to school so that me write like you all review expert ..nice job Adam ....woot woot
    Wokei, May 12, 2015
  5. acain
    No they didn't they were fine at normal volumes but if I was listening at abnormal high volumes then yeah a they can be. Thanks guys [user=367184]@thatBeatsguy[/user] I couldn't resist had to throw that in there.
  6. jerryzm
    Love the review dude. Funny and informative at the same time. I actually find these types of reviews more useful than those w/ audiophile charts and lingo.   I'm thinking of getting these pair for a long time now. Now with your review, I think I might as well pick these up. Thanks.
    jerryzm, May 12, 2015
  7. twister6
    Great job Adam!  I absolutely love my MSR7 pair, became my go-to, even replacing M50x.  I easily have over 150hrs on it, and sound still improving ;)
    twister6, May 12, 2015
  8. RochRx7
    Good stuff man! Enjoyable read.
    RochRx7, May 12, 2015
  9. mochill
    Awesome review :ok_woman:
    mochill, May 12, 2015
  10. money4me247
    great read! :)
    money4me247, May 12, 2015
  11. riposte
    Nice review sir :) If you want put on the earpads, push the ring from the inside of earpads.
    riposte, May 12, 2015
  12. hakushondaimao
    Great review, Adam. Have been on the fence about these. Now? My wallet could be $249 lighter...
    hakushondaimao, May 12, 2015
  13. solblack
    Great Review! I like the way you put things:) I bought MSR7 goes great with my DX50.
    solblack, May 12, 2015
  14. WifiWizard
    Love the stand.  Where is it from?
    WifiWizard, May 12, 2015
  15. mrmoto050
    Ha, Great review, very informative and a joy to read! Can really relate "I don't consider myself an audiophile. I am just an average guy that has a crap load of headphones and IEMs. I guess some people would consider that an audiophile, or just crazy. There are even people I know that tell me "You're soooo stupid. How many pairs of headphones can you wear at once?" Beautiful stand btw :)
    mrmoto050, May 12, 2015
  16. acain
    Thanks [user=424254]@WifiWizard[/user] I made the stand.
  17. volly
    Really enjoyed reading your review Adam, I like your approach and I feel I can relate to your views more than other reviews that I have read. Would you be trying the M70's I wonder?
    volly, May 12, 2015
  18. Vatikus
    I own a pair, the gun metal color one, and I love it. I have no regrets buying it. Great review by the way!
    Vatikus, May 13, 2015
  19. imran27
    The shallow pads is really a black spot in this otherwise awesome headphone.   [user=405153]@acain[/user] The HM5 Thick Memory Foam ear-pads should fir on these, they might make MSR7 more cleaner and open. Has anyone tried HM5 pads on the MSR7???
    imran27, May 13, 2015
  20. acain
    No plans on the M70, I will have to look into other pads that's really the only issue I had with these. My ears don't touch but they are very close too.
    acain, May 13, 2015
  21. Pokemonn
    great review! I will try MSR7 again at local electric store...
    Pokemonn, May 14, 2015
  22. stuartfang
    Superb review! I am very interested in this headphone. Finally a beautiful A-T headphone after many meh circumaural ones fom them in the recent past. Both the look and the model number however reminds me of the Sony's MDR-1Xx series. I wanna give em a listen ASAP :P
    stuartfang, May 14, 2015
  23. earfonia
    Great review with very nice pictures! Agree to this: "One thing is, the MSR7's are not forgiving with bad recordings. They will pick your music apart, and put out what you put in, which in my opinion is a good thing. " It is actually both audiphile and professional headphone in a cool and stylish design ;)
    earfonia, May 14, 2015
  24. jmorgan127
    Side Question... What headphone stand is that?  I am in the market for one and like that,
    jmorgan127, May 15, 2015