nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. leobigfield
    As always, very nice review @Brooko!
    leobigfield, May 7, 2015
  2. thatBeatsguy
    Wow, that was quick! I've yet to receive my sample sometime this weekend, but dang!
    thatBeatsguy, May 7, 2015
  3. Brooko
    Audrey asked me to fast track mine a little.  I'm actually going to add half a star now - I've been using the iPhone "Accoustic" EQ setting - and I've been toe tapping all afternoon.  Really good clear bass, and a nice clear and articulate mid-range.  Really nice.  I really wish Brainwavz would break free of their current mid-bass obsession .......
    Brooko, May 7, 2015
  4. dragon2knight
    As always, great job! I'll post mine soon enough, but the master has spoken,lol,so I'll have to pick up my slack a bit to compare ;)
    dragon2knight, May 9, 2015
  5. Brooko
    Thanks D2K.  As a value prospect - they are really quite good.
    Brooko, May 9, 2015
  6. Hisoundfi
    I swear on everything I didn't read this before posting my review, but our comparisons are eerily similar. Great review Paul, you do a great job covering all aspects of a review.
    Hisoundfi, May 13, 2015
  7. Brooko
    Thanks Vince - I just read yours. Nice that there is a consensus forming.  Usually means we've read the sonics pretty well.
    Brooko, May 13, 2015
  8. zzffnn
    Great review! I also had connection issues: [url=http://www.head-fi.org/t/765621/brainwavz-blu-100-bluetooth-in-ear-monitors-discussion-thread/30#post_11662813]http://www.head-fi.org/t/765621/brainwavz-blu-100-bluetooth-in-ear-monitors-discussion-thread/30#post_11662813[/url]
    zzffnn, Jun 4, 2015