nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. rocketron
    A great and insightful review . I can tell your going to be losing a lot more sleep. Still it's worth it. :blush::blush::blush::blush:.
    rocketron, Apr 26, 2015
  2. Jeff Y
    I went to a Chord dealer beginning of this month to get a Hugo and they were out of stock. They told me to come back next month and that they will let me know when they have some back in stock. Your review makes the wait even harder for me :)
    Jeff Y, Apr 26, 2015
  3. FortisFlyer75
    Cheers Rocketron ; ) & Sorry Jeff Y!     Any chance you can get it from another dealer that must have some in stock?  (The wait is worth it though) I know that doesn't help matters ; (
    FortisFlyer75, Apr 26, 2015
  4. Jeff Y
    Not really, it would have been easy to get a Hugo if I were still living in Canada but I moved to Korea 3 years ago. Gotta wait till next month but I'm okay with it! Just curious but what cables are you using with the Hugo?
    Jeff Y, Apr 26, 2015
  5. FortisFlyer75
    Hi Jeff Y,  Sorry did not realize you was a few thousand miles away! Hope time fly's for you.  Cable wise I still need to get a usb but might get a double helix cable and for coax & analogue rca's I will use "The Chord Company's" Indigo cable's (separate UK company that makes Hi-Fi cables).
    FortisFlyer75, Apr 29, 2015
  6. Jeff Y
    There's a Headfonia review that came out a couple days back and the guy's using the ALO Audio mirco-usb cable. There's also Moon Audio's cables. Double Helix would be solid but I never had any experience with their products and their website has WAY too many cables for me to able to judge which one to get. It's a bit overwhelming almost. I like Chord Company's cables' looks and design but I heard it's not OCC. Something like OFC or something lower in purity than OCC. So many options... not as much money in my wallet...
    Jeff Y, Apr 30, 2015
  7. AndrewH13
    Terrific, detailed review, nicely focussing on the music
    AndrewH13, Jul 19, 2015
  8. FortisFlyer75
    Thanks AndrewH13 for that kind comment, that's what it's all about (the music) which the Hugo allows us to do very easily! Sorry Jeff Y - might be a bit late here with reply, but if not Double Helix despite so many choices are really good quality, I had them a long time ago (should get around to ordering from him again) contact Peter @Double Helix for guidance as he is a top reliable guy that has time for you and will guide you from your input. Chord cables are top quality also for Hi-Fi ic's, trust me, I have them in my Tag Mclaren set up which I do not take likely. Hope it's going well for you...
    FortisFlyer75, Jul 19, 2015